Frame Paint

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

COP RUNNER

Reaction score
I Have A Stash Tube On My Frame,( On My Right Side Lower Frame Rail), I Just Ordered An Awesome Belly Pan From Fat Max !! So I Have To Take The Stash Tube Off , Does Anyone Know Wear To Get Color Mached Frame Paint To Touch It Up Were The Clamp Was ??

I once tried to buy paint of my Vmax. No one had the colors on hand. Unless you take into a paint dealer and see if they have a color match machine. There is a place out of CA that all the dealerships buy there paint from. They have all Yamaha colors on hand. They also sell it by the gallon or spray can.
I'll try find the name and send it to you when I find it.

Keith

someone had posted a link to "color rite"?? in another thread. Look for that.

Sean

I Have A Stash Tube On My Frame,( On My Right Side Lower Frame Rail), I Just Ordered An Awesome Belly Pan From Fat Max !! So I Have To Take The Stash Tube Off , Does Anyone Know Wear To Get Color Mached Frame Paint To Touch It Up Were The Clamp Was ??

What are you stashing?

Sure your name shouldn't be "Drug Runner"?:rofl_200:

J/K bro,

Rusty

As You Guy's Know, Theres Almost No Storage On A V-max, ! So I Bought A Stash Tube To Keep Inside ; My Document's And A Plastic Jesus In A Crown Royal Velvet Bag, & Now I Can Even Use That !! There's Nowhere Else To Put It & It Was $200.00 !!!

As You Guy's Know, Theres Almost No Storage On A V-max, ! So I Bought A Stash Tube To Keep Inside ; My Document's And A Plastic Jesus In A Crown Royal Velvet Bag, & Now I Can Even Use That !! There's Nowhere Else To Put It & It Was $200.00 !!!

Is it a late model bike? As far as I know Color Rite doesn't make frame paint. When I put my frame braces on I put electrical tape under the clamps to help protect the paint. :confused2:

As far as storage is concerned I put all my papers in the tool storage area with the tools. I also stow a pack of fuses in there. For all other stuff I use a tank bag. :thumbs up:

That About Some's Up My Life In A Nut Shell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,

Last edited:
I Just Took Off The Stash Tube, Its Not To Scatched Up, I Used Black Touch-up In One Spot, It Will Be Covered By That Awesome Belly Pan Anyway !!!!

Back