Gas price

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vmax190

Reaction score
can anybody out there explain why gas has dropped almost $3 a gallon, the election theory don't work, it's done.

I think one factor is the economy. We aren't driving near as much. I can't remember the figure but think the U.S. itself drove 1 billion fewer miles this last summer.

demand definitely went down.. thats part of it...

Could it be that oil was so overpriced that once it burst, it took a huge hit?

It's the damn commodity market. Price is set based on guessing what future brings. Just like price of gold and silver. I just wish the price of groceries would go down like gas has. Petrol is $1.62 a gallon now.

well how in the !@#$% can gas go down and the gov. is sending out stimulating checks, i feel like a retard as to what's going on in the good old us and a.

well how in the !@#$% can gas go down and the gov. is sending out stimulating checks, i feel like a retard as to what's going on in the good old us and a.

We're doing stimulus checks again? I hadn't heard about this...

yes the next check is too last for the next 3 years, thats what i am saying, we dont have a clue as to whats going on.

I used to tutor Economics and I still can't figure out the whole oil thing.
i am Damn glad it is going down though :eusa_dance:

I'm just glad I missed the whole $4+ a gallon spell. It should actually be cheaper when I get home than when I left. The downside is, I left the country when Bush was in office, and I'll be returning to O'Bama.:bang head:

me and my wife both make good money, but it don't matter, it could all be gone by 1 persons decision, that's fucking scary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, and all of the sudden Obama is not going to repeal the "evil tax cuts for the rich" either. Gee, I wonder why the press has that one on the back page...

As i said in my thread , the price went up to pay for the war . An ex head of the C.I.A. once wrote in his book "wars make money , we want money we go to war" . This guy is now in hiding and there is a contract on his head . Why else would Bush invade Iraq if they werent the 3rd highest oil producing nation on the planet - and then the price sky rockets . YEAH RIGHT .:bang head::ummm::bang head:

Actually I think this is the oil companies response to all the recent talk about alternative energy. When the cost of energy is high, everyone wants alternative energy, but now that the costs have dropped, nobody's worried about it anymore!

Just another way to manipulate the general population!

-MikeS

I think the oil companies are dropping the profits because Obama was gonna use all that xtra tax money to pay for some good changes, and the retarded oil bastard sharks don't want him to have any $$ to play with.. I filled up at $1.75/gal yesterday here in FL.

I think the oil companies are dropping the profits because Obama was gonna use all that xtra tax money to pay for some good changes, and the retarded oil bastard sharks don't want him to have any $$ to play with.. I filled up at $1.75/gal yesterday here in FL.

Its $1.45NZD a litre here :confused2:

Latest posts

Back