Gift Certificate for Sean and Beth

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm in, Fargo, although I forgot to mention it was for Sean & Beth in the paypal transaction. Sean has helped me more times than I can mention. Thanks for doing this, btw, it's a great idea. Congrats to Sean and Beth!!
Vin

One week left guys.
Lets pony up for a guy who is always there for us and his girl who is always there for him.
Cheers

Holy sh!t, only one week left. Should I run for the hills?? Nah, i'll hang on to this one.

Sean

Alrighty guys I sent the payment to Sean so it would post to his account by the time he goes on the cruise. I am hoping I made it on time.
The total amount was $320. We had a last minute payment today.
A big THANK YOU to all who donated.
Sean is very appreciative as well. Now leave him alone for the next couple of weeks :biglaugh: :th_love031:
That is coming from me, not him :eusa_dance:
Cheers

Alrighty guys I sent the payment to Sean so it would post to his account by the time he goes on the cruise. I am hoping I made it on time.
Sean is very appreciative as well. Now leave him alone for the next couple of weeks :biglaugh: :th_love031:
Cheers

NICE!!!!!:eusa_dance:

Good job RagingMain:clapping:

Anybody wanna bet he has a laptop and won't let this Forum or Vmax's leave his life for 5 days:whistlin: We love ya Sean:eusa_dance: And Beth is a doll to put up with your obsession:worthy: Without good women, great men aren't shit :biglaugh:
Enjoy :cheers:

Cheers

Sorry mine was down to the wire Fargo.

such a good thing for you to do this Fargo - you rock! And good on you to everyone who chipped in, Sean and Beth richly deserve a little thumbs up from us all.

such a good thing for you to do this Fargo - you rock! And good on you to everyone who chipped in, Sean and Beth richly deserve a little thumbs up from us all.

Thanks
More importantly I know Sean and Beth appreciate it very much.
I do wish we could have raised more but I know times are tough all the way around.
Maybe for the 1 year anniversary we will try again.
Cheers

LOL, anything is and was appreciated. Only a few more days left. Already asked about the laptop going and didn't even get it all out before I was told not likely to happen. I wonder if the ship has computer access anywhere on board?? She's a late sleeper so who knows, you might hear from me anyway.

Sean

I'M BACK! Getting away was good! Let me get caught up before you jump me lol. I've got 9 pages of threads to explore!

Sean

welcome back. glad u had fun! i can only imagine how many emails u have!

Latest posts

Back