Gift Certificate for Sean and Beth

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RagingMain

Reaction score
:th_image003:As I am sure most of you know that Sean and Beth are getting married on Sept 26th.:th_love031:

He has given so much of his time and talent to this forum and our community I think it is high time we gave something back.

I am hoping we could all pitch in and get them a nice gift certificate for their honeymoon cruise.

In order to keep all the donations centralizied and accountable I suggest we can either use my paypal account or ask Buster for his. If you make a donation please put in the subject line what it is for.

When it gets close to D-Day :rofl_200: either Buster or I will purchase the gift cert and present it to them on behalf of all of us here.

I know times are tough right now for many of us here but....Sean really goes out of his way to make sure we are taken care of and Beth, bless her, puts up with us constantly bugging him.

What ever you can give would be awesome.
my PayPal is
[email protected]
Also I will make the list available to anyone who wants it at any time to remain transparent about the transaction as a whole.
BTW when you use paypal, make it a GIFT, not a payment.
Not that I am cheap but the paypal fees add up when it is a payment.

Cheers
Fargo

Last edited:
Will have to wait until Aug 27th, but will try to send some $$. Great idea and I would be challenged to find a better guy to do this for!!

Let me say up front. I do appreciate any and all efforts you all put into this but know that this is by no means required or asked for though it will be greatly appreciated.

I love supporting the Vmax (and other bikes) and will probably have one forever. i'll keep doing what I can to help everyone out both with free advise and reasonably priced parts (at least I try to think I am reasonable).

Sean

i'm a moron. thanks g and fargo for putting up with the questions.

anyways, Sean, its not gonna be a problem at all. the fact you hide your sigh from me when you answer my calls means u have great customer service! haha

i'm in, i'll get it to you in a bit fargo.

Let me say up front. I do appreciate any and all efforts you all put into this but know that this is by no means required or asked for though it will be greatly appreciated.

I love supporting the Vmax (and other bikes) and will probably have one forever. i'll keep doing what I can to help everyone out both with free advise and reasonably priced parts (at least I try to think I am reasonable).

Sean

I can vouch for this. I did this of my own volition.

Hey Fargo, I'll kick a few bucks to your paypal account
on payday.
Nice idea.
Chris

Last edited:
:th_party33:
Cool, thx. Second donation in.
I did some research on the Carnival cruise and they hold twice as much alcohol as a normal cruise line. Keep the donations coming, they are going to need it. Maybe we will send those landlubers some sea sickness meds as well.:rofl_200:
Well guys over 200 people have viewed this thread, minus all mine checking on it, and only 2 have donated. Hmm. Some are waiting for payday.
Cheers:stretche:

Hey this is a great idea and Fargo I've sent some $$ your way. Congrats on your upcoming wedding Sean. :clapping::banana: I'll make this a sticky until the wedding.

We have 4 donations so far. Get them rolling in
BTW when you use paypal, make it a GIFT, not a payment.
Not that I am cheap but the paypal fees add up when it is a payment.
Cheers.

Back