Goodbye Black Vmax, Hello Anniversary Vmax

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thundermax

Reaction score
Introducing my new ride, picked up last week. 2005 Anniversary Edition, #502 of 2,000. Goodbye my old friend, 1998 Black Max, my first, bought December 15, 2011 and sold April 12, 2012.

Everyone say hello to #502!

Attachments

• Left.jpg
    Left.jpg
    126.4 KB · Views: 71
  • Anniversary EmblemSmall.jpg
    Anniversary EmblemSmall.jpg
    133.2 KB · Views: 62
  • LeftSide.jpg
    LeftSide.jpg
    152.7 KB · Views: 64
Very nice. Did you make a profit on the first one?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Got my investment back on the black max, applied it to the anniv. Edition. The 2005 costs 5,700, came with expensive aftermarket slip on mufflers, Corbin seat, givi bug shield, extra windshield, original factory mufflers if i want to put them back on. Sold the 1998 for 4,250 after 3 days on craigslist. Wanted an immaculate condition bike and that's what I got. 9,250 miles on the anniv. Edition.

Conngrats :thumbs up: love mine . #100 here.

Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Congrats on the 2005, one of my favorite years.
As I'm sure you'll find out that just how much faster your *"RED"* Vmax is than a black vmax!:punk:

Welcome to the fastest year made my anniversary brother! #595 here, I once had a 1985 and the 2005 at the same time, enjoy your new ride man....

Welcome to the fastest year made my anniversary brother! #595 here, I once had a 1985 and the 2005 at the same time, enjoy your new ride man....
COME ON CHUCK YOURE KILLING ME FASTEST YEAR MADE...........:confused2:LOL......I THINK ITS BLACK IF I REMEMBER RIGHT.........NICE BIKE ..........HELLO TO 502..........LOL

Back