Great deal on K&N filters (oil and air)

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thats a wicked price, they are like 25 bucks here for one. was thinking of just going to a wix or some other brand, the frams im not to crazy about but guess would work fine.

rovic if u want i could order another batch and ship 'em up to u. say if i got 10 of them itd be right under $90, plus maybe $20 to ship it to u is still like $11 apiece isntead of $25. email me if u want!

FYI ours are either KN303 or KN303C for the oil filter

dont really need ten right now, if anyone else is up to getting some id take 5 of them.

was just gonna check with you, its the same num here kn303

even better deals now.

oil filters are like under $8 for the spin on, under $6 for cartridge.

air filters are $35 a pop.

spend over $75 and free shipping

use code: WS40

thats a wicked price, they are like 25 bucks here for one. was thinking of just going to a wix or some other brand, the frams im not to crazy about but guess would work fine.

Mobil 1 M-110. Made by Champion Labs just like K&N and STP are.

Champion makes some of the best filters out there. Not to be confused with Champion Spark Plugs.

Chris

they have 40% off K&Ns again, coupon code WS40 and $6 shipping.

6505.jpg

this the one your talking about? i want the individual ones for my bike. or is just the single k&n better?

There's the individual pod filters the stage 7 kit uses, and also an oval "drop in" KN that uses the stock airbox.

You'll need to rejet to use the individual filters/no airbox, otherwise you'll lean out.

the pods will work with morleys jet kit or the stage 7 (sean can correct me if i'm wrong), however i don't think d2moto carries the pods. doesn't hurt to email their support tho and ask.

Garrett, thanks for the heads up on the D2Moto "special" info. Just placed an order for a new air filter / conditioning kit ( been looking at this since last fall) and several oil filters.
With the 40% off & $5.99 shipping .... couldn't go wrong with these prices ! :clapping:

What,?! Didn't everybody get a complete stage 7 K & N air filter set for $62 bucks like I did last week on Ebay?

Latest posts

Back