Handle Bars....superbike or drag from Sean??

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had the UFO drag bars. Adjusting the bars and the controls was easily done to where nothing hit the tank cover.

I've since moved to different bars tho.

I've got drag bars, for the life of me, I can't remember where I got them.
They come real close to touching, but there is a small gap at lock to lock. They would probably touch if you forced them to.

dragbars.jpg

Nothing beats the look of drag bars imho. I have the Super Bike bars and they are comfortable for me, and look almost as good. Chances are good I'll convert sooner or later. Right now I'm focusing on the ugliest part of my ride. The nasty swingarm,bad tire, and surrounding parts. I'll be up front to clean up stuff soon.

Thanks for the input guys. I really like the looks of the drag bars, but also want comfort. Sometimes I am very indescisive. I guess thats a good thing instead of just spending money on stuff i havent researched at least a little.

Hell with the handle bars dude....that is one sweet ass paint job! lol. Damn everybody's bike makes mine look like shit. hahah.....give me some time. ;-)

Lol
Some1 else's toy always looks better haha
I like the seating position the bars put you in too lol

+1 for the superbike bars. They are a shade wider which really helps with slow speed maneuvering... Very comfortable IMO too....

Just my $.02

+1 for the superbike bars. They are a shade wider which really helps with slow speed maneuvering... Very comfortable IMO too....

Just my $.02

Everytime I think I have decided, another $.02 pops up. lol. Input is good. I think i found some drag bars to try out soon. That'll really help me decide. What ive figured out so far is drag bars are more super badass, but superbike bars are more comfortable, dont hit the tank, and makes slow speed manuevers a little easier. lol :rofl_200:

Bars are relatively cheap. I can sell you both types and have just one ship cost. Use whichever one you like the best. I do have a used flanders drag bar too (much wider though normally much higher cost). I've even got the risers and could send it all out and let you send back what you don't want.

Sean

That would be great Sean! I will be emailing you soon. Im trying to put a parts wish list together from your site and order all at once. Great customer service you got there friend.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Drag bars pic, Me - going to replace them with the superbike bars...

Attachments

• vmax 1 640x480.JPG
    vmax 1 640x480.JPG
    128.6 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:
I feel the same way you do lawman about everyone else's bikes make mine look like crap but then I remember that I got my max for $500 and after a carb rebuild, some shocks from Sean and rebuilding the forks I have one hell of a fast and fun bike. Lots of rattle can paint on my bike with some grill paint and its coming together nicely.ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372239487.254496.jpg

I feel the same way you do lawman about everyone else's bikes make mine look like crap but then I remember that I got my max for $500 and after a carb rebuild, some shocks from Sean and rebuilding the forks I have one hell of a fast and fun bike. Lots of rattle can paint on my bike with some grill paint and its coming together nicely.View attachment 37333

Thats awesome youve only got that much in your bike. I wish mine was that cheap. Lol.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Got my suoerbike bars from Sean about a week or so ago. After riding with them on my bike for awhile, im proud to report that i love them. I got the black ones and i think they look and feel awesome. Highly recommend this upgrade. Thanks Sean

Latest posts

Back