He lost his Battle

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gunrunner

Reaction score
My very good friend Dave lost his battle with cancer over 1 week ago now .
We all knew it was coming but it is still devastating . He lead an unusual life considering his life in the s.a.s but that was him . From being the best of mates to him getting mixed up in drugs to unsatsified relationships to have gotten involved in with the Hell Angels to be thrown out of Canada . To him confessing to me that he was sorry last year for all the shit he had caused but after all that he was and is always my best mate .

R.I.P . Dave , you never did get to ride on the back of the Max but 1 day you will .
Cut down in his prime at 41yrs old .

Sad to hear that Matt. Lost a friend a few years ago from the same thing.
It's tough.

Very sorry to hear this Matt. Words just don't mean much at a time like this, but just know you have a lot of good friends here who support you in your grief.

My very good friend Dave lost his battle with cancer over 1 week ago now .
We all knew it was coming but it is still devastating . He lead an unusual life considering his life in the s.a.s but that was him . From being the best of mates to him getting mixed up in drugs to unsatsified relationships to have gotten involved in with the Hell Angels to be thrown out of Canada . To him confessing to me that he was sorry last year for all the shit he had caused but after all that he was and is always my best mate .

R.I.P . Dave , you never did get to ride on the back of the Max but 1 day you will .
Cut down in his prime at 41yrs old .

Sorry for your loss. God be with Dave and his family.

Only the greatest die young. Sounds like my kinda guy. Ive been thrown out of some places but never a whole country. RIDE ON Dave.:punk:

Very sorry about your best buddy.. I dont think of leaving this earth as death at all. You have to remember he is out of his sick body... The word death or dead i just cant compute.
He is gone from here, but not dead, quite the opposite in fact. Right now you need to pray for his soul more than ever, that he is in a safe place and the Lord is taking care of him..

Dont forget him just because he left this planet.

Ed

Sorry to hear about your loss. Cancer is a bitch. My sister has been fighting it for a year now. Our best to you and his family.

Sorry to hear about the loss, Damn cancer !!! it seems to affect so many people.

Latest posts

Back