Hear she is guys

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would love that, but she scared of it.

Hmmm... well, the V-max's sold in Japan don't even have the V-boost installed, and I hear they are restricted badly, so I imagine it could be tuned to make less power... Maybe run Venture cams in it, and run a Dyna 3000 running a softer curve and have the redline set low. Then tune the suspension so she handles better, but more of a focus on a comfortable ride.

Make it fit what she would need.

That or offer to buy her a new Shadow 750RS lol

Good-looking bike, and a good job sorting out the look. It's easy to make a VMax look funky, and yours doesn't. Worthy of more & better pictures.

Oh geez, the C3's are the least-respected of the lineage. And, my 1st wife had a beautiful one, a 350 '78, white w/a saddle tan leather interior, she sold it for 50% more than she paid for it. A really-pretty car. She sold a '77 Trans-Am we bought a year old for it.

You did a nice job on the bike. maybe someday when Kyle runs another Tech Day, I'll run NW & see you guys.

Thanks, that was one of my main goals to keep that sexy, curvey look of Vmax. Kind of like the corvettes of 70 era. I will try to post more pic

Oh geez, the C3's are the least-respected of the lineage. And, my 1st wife had a beautiful one, a 350 '78, white w/a saddle tan leather interior, she sold it for 50% more than she paid for it. A really-pretty car. She sold a '77 Trans-Am we bought a year old for it.

You did a nice job on the bike. maybe someday when Kyle runs another Tech Day, I'll run NW & see you guys.

That would be cool FM

I like the chrome accents, well-done w/o being gaudy. And you can get some spare tins & scoops finished differently and have a very different looking bike!

But the C3 Vettes are right up there neck n' neck with the C2 years in the looks department. At least in my opinion. I personally find the 4th gen Vettes to be very bland.

I prefer the C1 and C2 in that order as I have gotten older, and while the C3 was a big jump forward in 1968, and immediately made the C2 look dated at the time, I like the earlier C1/C2 best, now. At the time, the C3 looked like a spaceship, and there was nothing from Europe to compare for its muscular, sharply-creased appearance. Sure, there were Ferraris and Jaguars, but they had rounded contours, as -did the Shelby AC Cobra. I was several years away from being able to drive when the C2 was released, but of-course I was building all-kinds of models then, and recall getting my C2 AMT model from the hobby store, coming home, and just opening the box and studying all the die-cast assemblies, again and again, still all-linked-together, and picking-up the box, reading all the info on it, and just marveling at the difference in appearance between the C1 and C2.

I prefer the C1 and C2 in that order as I have gotten older, and while the C3 was a big jump forward in 1968, and immediately made the C2 look dated at the time, I like the earlier C1/C2 best, now. At the time, the C3 looked like a spaceship, and there was nothing from Europe to compare for its muscular, sharply-creased appearance. Sure, there were Ferraris and Jaguars, but they had rounded contours, as -did the Shelby AC Cobra. I was several years away from being able to drive when the C2 was released, but of-course I was building all-kinds of models then, and recall getting my C2 AMT model from the hobby store, coming home, and just opening the box and studying all the die-cast assemblies, again and again, still all-linked-together, and picking-up the box, reading all the info on it, and just marveling at the difference in appearance between the C1 and C2.

My dream car
Yeah, they make much better performing cars now, but I still lust after this one like I do the V-max!

Lamborghini_Miura_SV.jpg

I like the Miura, and I like this Italian/American product:
images
images
images
images
images

One of my friends in FL bought one in the 1970's. Just a spectacular car for style, but it had a handling issue like an early 911 Porsche. As you can see, power was "adequate.":biglaugh:

Gonna clean her up real nice today and enter her in the Plant City bike show,& see how she does. If it doesn't rain out today

If the judges have any sense, winning is a sure thing. Have fun!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Back