Help, what is it worth?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2fear

Reaction score
I have no room to store this, so I want to sell it. I just got a 2005 with 1900 miles on it and this came with it, so it has less miles on it then 1900. Does anybody know what this is worth? I seen one on Ebay for $300 + shipping, is that in the ball park? It is like new with all the hardware shown, I get sweet shipping rates from my work thru UPS freight if it gets shipped to a loading dock. Give me some thoughts and opinions please. Thanks....2FEAR!

Attachments

• exhaust 001.jpg
    exhaust 001.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 42
  • exhaust 002.jpg
    exhaust 002.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 32
  • exhaust 003.jpg
    exhaust 003.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 29
  • exhaust 005.jpg
    exhaust 005.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 34
Its not worth a thing. Sorry.
If you send it to me I'll take care of the waste for you no problem.:biglaugh:

OK for real...I don't know but they look to be in really good shape so that will help to keep your price sturdy. I'm sure someone will want them but I wouldn't budge in what ever price you chose unless its for a friend. I don't think Ive ever seen a like new set for sale before.

even if he isn't specifically, he might give u credit towards a trade on something else.

When I'm not sure what something is worth I check the "completed listings only" for that particular item on eBay. That will tell you if there have been any for sale, what the asking price was, whether they sold or not and for how much.

A trade for a Morley seat would be pretty fair IMO...

I'm keeping mine... God knows as soon as I sell it, they'll come out with some law saying no loud aftermarket exhausts are allowed like they did in CO. The problem you run into is shipping them. They dent VERY easily and they're heavy so finding someone local is the best option. If you ship them UPS MAKE SURE you use UPS certified boxes and insure it.

Chris

Shipping is killer and I do have 2 of them now so not sure I need a third. BUT, I still may consider some trade credit towards something.

Sean

As far as shipping goes I get it cheap. A heavy item like this I would make a small crate and ship UPS freight, as long as It goes to a unloading dock. I shipped my old Vmax 300# motor from Mi to AR and it cost me $66 ..Thanks for all your input fellas, not sure what I want to do damn it.

A trade for a Morley seat would be pretty fair IMO...

I'm keeping mine... God knows as soon as I sell it, they'll come out with some law saying no loud aftermarket exhausts are allowed like they did in CO. The problem you run into is shipping them. They dent VERY easily and they're heavy so finding someone local is the best option. If you ship them UPS MAKE SURE you use UPS certified boxes and insure it.

Chris

That whole law deal is why I am keeping mine......I am surprised NY hasn't started enforcing the law already on the books.......just a matter of time before they charge a tax based on the db of your bike.......you want LOUD......fine.....but it's gonna cost'ya:damn angry:

I just sold my muffler(without the headpipes) for $100 plus $50 shipping. I tried originally at $150 and didn't get any bids.

So a complete system, maybe $200 plus shipping?

Back