How much interest in a VMF Tshirt?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sweet.... O' ya.

Looks great. Yes, Yes. Give us the details. I'll send ya a money order. I need your info for payment. :banana:

if you can work out a postage to U.K price and can accept PAYPAL, i would proudly wear the t shirt to the uk rallies !!

:th_laugh2: Right on, hey Buster, now the board is really going international, from New Zealand to the UK... actually I was thinking - maybe we can work a deal with you and Shawn. A shirt and a one of Shawn's graphic vinyls of the logo for our bikes. I'd like to get both at the same time. You guys in for that ?

I would be up for one as well. Cept I'll admit that I prollie make Clintard look like webster. I would need a 3X. Just let me know the cost and how you prefer payment to be sent.

'one of Shawn's graphic vinyls of the logo for our bikes'

the vmax club uk do a sticker for their members which fixes to the water pump housing,it reads 'registered with....the vmax club uk.
maybe you could do something similar
see thumbnail

Attachments

• filter002.jpg
    filter002.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 13
Shirts are in!!:banana: The shirt has a small logo on the front and the big one on the back. Shirts are only available in black and the sizes I have are Large, Xlarge and a few 2XL. The 2XL cost me $2 each more so I have to pass that cost on, sorry.
Shirts are $12 CDN ($14 for 2XL) and Forum Supporters and Vendors will get FREE shipping.
I'm trying to figure out shipping costs for a shirt. I talked to the guy at our local 7-11/post office for a price to ship a shirt from Toronto, Ontario to Florida and he said about $10!!:ummm::wacko: I guess the guy thinks a shirt weighs 10 pounds. Post some of your local zip/postal codes so I can figure this out on line. Also anyone from the UK or anywhere else outside of NA, post your mailing codes and or city and I can start posting shipping costs.
I'm working on a PayPal "shopping cart", but if you want one NOW, PM me and we'll work out the details. Pics of the shirt below.

Attachments

• IMG_0189.jpg
    IMG_0189.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_0194.jpg
    IMG_0194.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0193.jpg
    IMG_0193.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 8
shirts look great :drool: please let me know cost of postage to......
LEICESTER
ENGLAND
UNITED KINGDOM
LE19 2NH

Thanks

FUK' N AWESOME.... Buster can I mail you a money order. Or - shit I can even drive down there to pick it up, doesn't matter to me. :eusa_dance: :clapping:

You need to make the notice of the shirts ( are done and ready ) as a sticky !

so whats the scoop on this is it a for sure?

Yes, it is for sure, those are actual pictures of the shirts I have. I have received the PMs everyone has sent me. Please be patient, I am not ignoring you, just finalizing what shipping is going to cost. I'm trying to get the cheapest price possible from the post office. If I can get it classified as an over sized letter, than shipping should be $2 Canada, $3 USA, and $6 International. I should know either today or tomorrow.

Yes, it is for sure, those are actual pictures of the shirts I have. I have received the PMs everyone has sent me. Please be patient, I am not ignoring you, just finalizing what shipping is going to cost. I'm trying to get the cheapest price possible from the post office. If I can get it classified as an over sized letter, than shipping should be $2 Canada, $3 USA, and $6 International. I should know either today or tomorrow.

Sounds good, thanks for all the work you have put into this......

Sorry buster i didnt see that you had posted the pics, better read next time huh

pm sent

Back