How much money have you spent on your VMax?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
4546043395_a3ac8061f6_b.jpg

Eh....don't do much for me. Besides, they are pricey. Gotta be careful, don't want to turn this thing into a money pit........LOL. :biglaugh:

'99

Bought in "04 for $5200-Bone stock at the time.

Somewhere between $25,000-$30,000 at this point counting purchase.
Big chunk of that went in the motor.

It's ride able....If you have the balls:biglaugh:

Attachments

• DSC04097.jpg
    DSC04097.jpg
    132 KB · Views: 35
I'm too scared to add it up.
Nz$
Bought for $2200.00 as a mess.
Probably close to 12k now, and I want a busa front end and need a starter clutch.

I just did my starter clutch last month. Never knew it was that easy to do. If you have an electric impact and puller that is. Changed out my starter for a 4 brush, it's like a totally different bike. It starts right away and no missing / spinning sound...

After buying this bike new more than 25, nearly 30, years ago, I suspect I have topped the $5000.00 mark by now. (not including tires) lol

I paid $5295.00 for the bike when I bought it in 1985.

1 clutch, 1 stator, 2 voltage regulators, 4 or 5 sets brake pads, a set of used rotors, Corbin seat - since reupholstered, a steering head bearing set, front wheel bearings,a few air cleaner elements, and a handful of light bulbs.

Lots of oil, filters and tires.

Drag bars, COPS conversion, a bit of pinstriping, and LED signals and tail light.

Cost for all this stuff (and other things I can't think of right now): Who knows? Whatever I spent to ride this machine for the last 29 years was the best money I ever spent in my life!

Back