How not to go over a speed bump

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea!! sure you do Tim:rofl_200:Actually Fire-medic made the dirt bike statement:biglaugh:
i I ACTUALLY DO , HE MIGHT BE A REALLY NICE GUY ! ... JUST FOR A LONG TIME , ( FOR YEARS AND YEARS ) AND A LONG TIME AGO , I WAS A MAGNET FOR THE REAL ATTITUDE HAVING ABOVE " GOD " THINKING , BETTER THEN EVERYONE WHO'S NOT A COP ( OR FUCKING A COP ) SCUMBAGS ! ... AND I DO NO SOME NICE COPS THAT WOULD HELP ME OUT IN A BIND !

Bet that hurt! Damn lucky!

I wasn't allowed dirt bikes when I was a kid. Everyone else had them. I still feel ripped off. I'm in my 40's and not invincible any more, and I don't really see myself getting into dirt bikes now. I wish I had started there, because everybody that can ride real good used to ride dirt bikes.

Instead of riding a dirtbike I was riding a moped...riding a moped in poland
may get you a proper thrill as the dirtbike riding does :D
Damn I did around 50k miles within 7 years or so...in that time I rearended
a fiat panda, visited a lot of drainage ditches, riding in a 10 inches snow
and even hiting a deer once...without broken bones fortunately.
Still have my moped..its 80cc and can go 90kph :D

That's pretty rich. Officer ass-hat all too eager to speed. The state troopers around here love to speed on the highway, I don't think I've ever seen one doing less than about 90 on the highway, usually talking on a cellphone at the same time. Way to set the example.

Buddy who was a local, then state, now federal agent has lots of good stories about rookie cops thinking they're in a movie and end up rolling their cars, putting them in ditches, causing accidents on the highway, ect. Main reason motorcycles are so seldom used by PDs anymore, too much liability. I haven't seen a bike cop in NY in years outside of a parade.

Last edited:
We have a whole brigade of them bastards here in Tulsa. They like to hide along the highways in town. Aparently they are pretty effective because every time I see one of them, they have someone pulled over. Otherwise, you will never know they are there. This particular douchebag in the video just found out the hard way why they call it a SPEED bump.

That is why I always wear a helmet. He hit his head hard at least 3 times. No helmet and the crew would be cleaning up the insides off the road.

That is why I always wear a helmet. He hit his head hard at least 3 times. No helmet and the crew would be cleaning up the insides off the road.

Yup you know it. YYYearss ago I hit a deer @ 60mph, that was lying in the road; I managed to stay on the bike till it hit the shoulder. My full face helmet had half the front jaw missing by the time I came to a stop. Without it I would be eating from a tube, if I had survived at all.

That cop got lucky, no doubt about that!

Back