I am Looking for a nice V-MAX

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will be selling my 2007 for $7500 if interested... contact me via PM

Why you selling Eagle? I thought now that you've got it running great with the carb work and Mark's pipes that you'd hold on to it? I know you said you'd be off the bike for a few weeks with the surgery, but she'll keep. :)

Why you selling Eagle? I thought now that you've got it running great with the carb work and Mark's pipes that you'd hold on to it? I know you said you'd be off the bike for a few weeks with the surgery, but she'll keep. :)

I just decided to sell my VMAX because I will be recovering for 2 months and then I don't know for sure if I will be able to ride without causing pain so I am going to sell it now before I lose more money than I will already.

I've had a bad 2 summers with this bike because of the Mod monkey, I am finally going to get it in great condition and now I will not be able to ride it most the summer.

It just turned out to not be the fun thing I wanted and rather than have it sit I am selling it.

I can't work on it myself and when I want to do something it takes me forever and I have to have Sean come to save me which he ALWAYS does !!! so when it isn't fun anymoire and you're not sure if you will be able to ride without pain after my surgery it's time to sell it.

Someone is going to get a great bike with all the extras for $7500.

Ron

You should live closer to the Twin Cities...then you could just stop over here and I'd work on it! :) Best of luck with your surgery.

Well I finally set on a vmax this weekend. it was an over priced 2004 with 28000 miles for a little over 7k but I got to set on it :) I like it... I wont get that one but at least know I know I like the way it feels setting on one. it also had highway pegs attached to the engine guards and i liked being able to put my feet forward on them and relax. I am defiantly moving forward on getting one.

You might want to consider a very nice 2007...... mine is for sale

Remember you get what you pay for and in some cases you get a lot more for what you pay. Mine is selling for $7500

thrawn5499: I've been looking at the XS 1100 SF you have listed. I found the XS -11, XJ-1100 Forum just last week. I had an XS and an XJ in the past. I
never realized the bike had such a following. Like the V-Max, on one once and it will live with you for the rest of your life.

Buy the newest, lowest mileage, best V-Max you can find. It will have you on the hook for a long time to come. It's worth the little extra you will spend now.

I don't miss the XS-11 although it was a 79 that was in showroom condition, no dings, dents, tears, scratches, perfect. The XJ was close to the V-Max in
performance, I've missed it from the day I sold it. Less now that I have my 94 V-Max but still.

Dave

Hey thanks for the tips. I am really out of my price range when I said 6k :) I had a limit of 4k and was trying to stay around 3k so the 6k is way outside comfort if not impossible right now... the main issue is I need another mode of transportation right now to work and I can spend money on something i don't want or like, or spend a little more on something i want and like. right now the wife thinks it is a good idea... we do have our second child due in October. and there is probably a time limit on her thinking it is a good idea... also convincing her that spending more then 4k on a bike is a good idea because it will be better is proving to be a little harder too :)

Back