I crashed

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you more than i can say.I fixed most of it over the weekend.JB weld bondo plastic glue and welded washers where the bolts jerked through the back fender.It's easy to understand why you and danny are such good friends.Im sure he is the one person you miss most.thank you,I had a friend.We were more like brothers than friends.he had a massave heart attack in 91.Ill never forget the call.Anyway thanks tim youre a great guy.I appreciate it more than you know and proud to call you a friend thank you terry

Thank you more than i can say.I fixed most of it over the weekend.JB weld bondo plastic glue and welded washers where the bolts jerked through the back fender.It's easy to understand why you and danny are such good friends.I'm sure he is the one person you miss most.thank you,I had a friend.We were more like brothers than friends.he had a massive heart attack in 91.Ill never forget the call.Anyway thanks tim you're a great guy.I appreciate it more than you know and proud to call you a friend thank you terry
i " POPPOP " THE OFFER IS REAL , SO LET ME KNOW ! .. AS FAR AS WITH " DANNY " , THE LAST TIME I WAS THERE I DIDN'T WANT TO LEAVE , ACTUALLY EVERY TIME I'M THERE I DON'T WANT TO LEAVE , DANNY AND HEIDI ARE REALLY GREAT PEOPLE AND EVEN THOUGH HEIDI IS FAR BETTER LOOKING , I DO MISS DANNY ! . :biglaugh: .:rofl_200: .:rofl_200: .:rofl_200:

i " POPPOP " THE OFFER IS REAL , SO LET ME KNOW ! .. AS FAR AS WITH " DANNY " , THE LAST TIME I WAS THERE I DIDN'T WANT TO LEAVE , ACTUALLY EVERY TIME I'M THERE I DON'T WANT TO LEAVE , DANNY AND HEIDI ARE REALLY GREAT PEOPLE AND EVEN THOUGH HEIDI IS FAR BETTER LOOKING , I DO MISS DANNY ! . :biglaugh: .:rofl_200: .:rofl_200: .:rofl_200:

I'm extremely relieved to hear that....I was starting to get a little worried there.....just saying!! :rofl_200:

I'm extremely relieved to hear that....I was starting to get a little worried there.....just saying!! :rofl_200:
i NO NEED TO WORRY ABOUT ME " DANNY " , " REACH-AROUND " ISN'T IN MY VOCABULARY AT ALL ! . :rofl_200: .:rofl_200: .:rofl_200:

i NO NEED TO WORRY ABOUT ME " DANNY " , " REACH-AROUND " ISN'T IN MY VOCABULARY AT ALL ! . :rofl_200: .:rofl_200: .:rofl_200:

tim and dannymax sure are great guys to know, what a riot they are but to open up a thread and read this, i was a little worried also dan :rofl_200::rofl_200:

hey poppop hope you take a good look and dont find too much cracked, those LUCKY CHARMS!!!!! sure did come into effect that day

No pickle pulling intentied. Sometimes i sound too sentimental,My son used to quarrel at me over it,He would have his car bud's over' and i would call him honey and sugar;things like that;his buddies would give him a s!!t eating grin.He would take me to the side and say pop please quit that.I have a friend that told me really terry you are too nice,thats why most people think you are a pushover;you need to work on that.But when you get mad you get too mad.remember the assulate charge remember putting the guy at the bar in the 55 gal trash can.I don't know what the he!!to do with you!That was 8 years ago.Still my friend today.Still working on the right combo of not to sweet not to sour.

Stay on the sweet side Pop, let 'em underestimate you.....then, if the situation changes they'll never see it coming! :punk:
The asault charge was over a guy that owed me 500 bucks for a motor swap for months.I confronted him about it;He told me he didn't have time to f with me. I said ill help you make time grabed his shirt he swung and missed;I swung and hit once cut his eye.Next thing i know im served a summons and in court;Charged with assault and intent to comitt bodley harm.he had a lawyer wanted to charge me for hospital bill and hert neck.2 court visits later they droped the hert neck thing.judge ruled nobody owes nobody. Ithought i was going to have to pay him over his neck disability i guess.I im not so good about bringing it on.

My dad told me beat em till they can't get up... If it's in your house, shoot em till they're dead. Hit him harder next time poppop.... Proud to know you.........

glad youre ok prob little sore only last a little while. then will be back to normal:eusa_dance:

Wow!!!!! Scary thing that happened to you. Its great to hear your ok. I'll tell ya, bikes are a blast but anything can happen. Great you walked away!!! Rick

Back