i want to put nitrous on my vmax

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
man i called the guy last and left a message and he never called me back, so today i get home from work and try and call him again this time no answer but he calls me right back and says he sold the kit 2 hours prior to my calling him today, man that pissed me off. if any of you guys know of a good kit for around that same price (500) please inform me. i saw kits for like 9 but thats a little more than i want to spend at the moment.

Now thats a HECKUVA deal! Includes the std nitrous fuel pump AND the upgraded pump, Upgraded solenoids, SEVERAL NICE sized bottles(a new 2.5lb bottle runs $150 or so IIRC), SS lines and the best part is the 5 dial PROGRESSIVE CONTROLLER!

Now thats a HECKUVA deal! Includes the std nitrous fuel pump AND the upgraded pump, Upgraded solenoids, SEVERAL NICE sized bottles(a new 2.5lb bottle runs $150 or so IIRC), SS lines and the best part is the 5 dial PROGRESSIVE CONTROLLER!

Thats not a deal, thats a STEAL!! Lucky guy whom ever gets it.:clapping:

i talked to the guy and he sold 2 of the bottles but the rest is hopefully mine, i sent out the check today, hopefully all goes well with the sale.

Latest posts

Back