If this becomes public, and is valid, it presents a real constitutional crisis

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Makes a lot of sense. Obama can't get a jobs bill through the House but he is so smart he started planning on being President of the U.S. when he was born.
That is a humdinger.

Yep...I cant understand for the life of me why someone would want to be considered the most powerful person in the free world, and want to try and push thru any agenda that they considered important.

LOL...that article isnt balanced....I find it very funny that you thought wikipedia (about benghazi) was balanced, until I poasted a piece of the article that you didnt like, and thats why your posting this....face it, you dont like conservitives, and that is the point of all of this.

LOL...that article isnt balanced....I find it very funny that you thought wikipedia (about benghazi) was balanced, until I poasted a piece of the article that you didnt like, and thats why your posting this....face it, you dont like conservitives, and that is the point of all of this.

You are right, I think the current crop of conservatives have their heads up their ass. I liked William F Buckley JR. Even Barry Goldwater tried to make sense. I like Gordon Liddy. I listened to his radio show a lot. I can read George Will without wanting to puke. Your wrong though about why I posted this. As far as the piece in Wikipedia about Benghazi you posted one small section and held that to be balanced. I suggested to read the whole article. It is the same old logic argument whereas if whole is true than it follows that every part of it is true. But that is not so. Classic example is with the Bible. Taken as a whole then some truth can be found but picking and choosing lines and verses then a person can get it to mean anything they want it to mean.
But thanks for telling me how to post pictures. I tried before but just got frustrated.

Apparently neither does the IRS . Let's see , who gives the marching orders and is ultimately responsible for all government departments , czars and policies ?

I always considered the president to be like the captain of the ship....he/she is ultimately responsible for everything that is done by the people below them.

I believe it was President Harry Truman that had a sign on his desk that read :

" The Buck Stops Here " :punk:

Makes a lot of sense. Obama can't get a jobs bill through the House but he is so smart he started planning on being President of the U.S. when he was born.
That is a humdinger.
Sure is a HUMDINGER!! LMFAO!!!

Obama is omnipotent. All he needs to do to FIX the economy is to have his minions pass a majical jobs bill. Wave of the majic wand and PRESTO. Nobody will have to work, food and healthcare free, baby seals live without the fear of being clubbed for their pelts, lesbians frolic freely without fear of discrimination, Santa gives extra gifts at Xmas.........

If only the EVIL republicans would stop intervening in the Chosen One's agenda....

:worthy:

@Trauma

He forgot to mention that it was bull-dike lesbians frolicking freely, attractive ones aren't part of obamacare and other liberal initiatives. Picture something like Nancy Pelosi and Janet Reno... Sorry but that will be stuck in your head for awhile xD

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

@Trauma

He forgot to mention that it was bull-dike lesbians frolicking freely, attractive ones aren't part of obamacare and other liberal initiatives. Picture something like Nancy Pelosi and Janet Reno... Sorry but that will be stuck in your head for awhile xD

:surprise::puke::puke::puke::puke:

LOL...thats not right...

LOL...my initial thought (fantasy) was a whole herd blond haired blue eyed lesbians ...just frolicing in the surf...and now that dream has been DASHED upon the rocks.....

Haha I like that imagery a whole lot better! In order to get my horrible imagery out of everyone's head I think people should start posting hot lesbians + motorcycles as the new tangent for this thread!

Yup, somebody lied and it wasn't the Administration.
http://news.yahoo.com/lied-abc-news-benghazi-emails-190506030.html
david

Yep , it's like the guy falling from the 85th floor as he passed by the 50th floor and said " so far , so good " . This administration has done nothing but lie to cover what they are doing to the country. How's that health care working out so far , especially with the non-partial IRS running the show. The head IRS dick said today he didn't think what they did in targeting right wing / conservative groups applying for tax exempt status was illegal. Try doing that with left wing groups and see how long you keep your job.

Yup, somebody lied and it wasn't the Administration.
http://news.yahoo.com/lied-abc-news-benghazi-emails-190506030.html
david

Good work Dave.
There was no coverup. There was this guy that made a video on YouTube insulting a religion. This video caused a whole army of "students" armed with heavy weapons to assault an embassy that had its security disarmed by George Bush.
Than the Tea Party, funded by Ted Nugent, , coerced the right wing media to print articles blaming Obama for sabotaging solar power and electric cars. Afterwards they killed off all the polar bears, and bashed some homosexuals.

Latest posts

Back