If this becomes public, and is valid, it presents a real constitutional crisis

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My understanding of " Wikipedia " , is that anyone can post there , and anyone can correct a post , if they don't agree with it. I don't see how that could be considered a reliable reference point for important research. ( please correct me if I'm wrong ) and who owns / controls the site , and what side of the aisle do they sit on ? ...... just asking.

Well that was completely true about 6 years ago. It all hit the fan when someone was able to "insert" his co-worker into the conspiracy of the kennedy assasination. Now basically anychanges need to be "approved" by wikipedia's core group.

Now...do I agree with everything that they print..no, because it is changable. Do I like that article...yes...because of its resource material. Unfortunately...history is written by the winners.

The reason why I had posted that bit about benghazi is due to its reference sources (That way you can prove its accuracy). I replied to dave, because he said that the article (wikipedia, after he read the article) was well balanced. I reminded him that what I posted was from wikipedia (so its well balanced) and it showed a liberal bias in the media, so in fact since he agrees with the article, then he would agree with a liberal bias in the media on the benghazi incident.

Last edited:
Well that was completely true about 6 years ago. It all hit the fan when someone was able to "insert" his co-worker into the conspiracy of the kennedy assasination. Now basically anychanges need to be "approved" by wikipedia's core group.

Now...do I agree with everything that they print..no, because it is changable. Do I like that article...yes...because of its resource material. Unfortunately...history is written by the winners.

The reason why I had posted that bit about benghazi is due to its reference sources (That way you can prove its accuracy). I replied to dave, because he said that the article (wikipedia, after he read the article) was well balanced. I reminded him that what I posted was from wikipedia (so its well balanced) and it showed a liberal bias in the media, so in fact since he agrees with the article, then he would agree with a liberal bias in the media on the benghazi incident.

I disagree. I suggested reading the whole article. You posted just a very small part of it. That is not balanced. I also disagree with your assertion about liberal bias in media. The media consists of print, film, television, internet and radio. When a statement like ,"Liberal Bias in Media" that does exclude Limbaugh, Fox and Washington Post and countless other sources produced by some Conservative media sources. Taken as a whole I see a lot more conservative viewpoints in the media. There is always a slant of one kind, it can't be helped, but we are suppose to be able to be critical enough to separate out fact from opinion.

I read the whole article...and copied the bits the "proved" there being a libral bias. here is the first two sentences of a paragraph that i copied.

"A study released on November 2 found that leading newspapers in the U.S. framed the attack in terms of a spontaneous protest (the Obama administration’s version) four times as often as a planned terrorist attack (the Republican version).[186] The study was based on a computer-assisted analysis of 2,572 words and phrases related to the attack in 348 news stories from September 12 to October 12 in The New York Times, The Washington Post, The Wall Street Journal, Los Angeles Times, and USA Today. "

Gee, I got my signature (said to be in poor taste) changed because "these forums avoid political issues".

WTF???

I read the whole article...and copied the bits the "proved" there being a libral bias. here is the first two sentences of a paragraph that i copied.

"A study released on November 2 found that leading newspapers in the U.S. framed the attack in terms of a spontaneous protest (the Obama administration?s version) four times as often as a planned terrorist attack (the Republican version).[186] The study was based on a computer-assisted analysis of 2,572 words and phrases related to the attack in 348 news stories from September 12 to October 12 in The New York Times, The Washington Post, The Wall Street Journal, Los Angeles Times, and USA Today. "
You just admitted that you picked and chose what to post based on your preconception that there is a "Liberal Bias in the media", hardly the stuff that balance would be made of.

Gee, I got my signature (said to be in poor taste) changed because "these forums avoid political issues".

WTF???

Well I dont know about your signature....but the "burn out pit" is an "anything goes" part of the forum. Now MOST of these discussions...including those on the 2nd amendment, would not be allowed on other parts of the forum.

Last edited:
You just admitted that you picked and chose what to post based on your preconception that there is a "Liberal Bias in the media", hardly the stuff that balance would be made of.

And didnt you say that you liked the wikipedia article because it was balanced?

No liberal bias in the media ? :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

If the media can " make you " , they can also destroy you . Looks like they are finally asking Bo and his minions some difficult questions. About damn time.

I only watched a very short part of it. Damn boring. The hearings are a sham as usual for congress. Political posturing by the Republicans. I was reading Wikipedia this morning about Benghazi. Interesting factual account, non-political. Hindsight is always 20-20. It amounts to would've, should've, could've. What always missing is the Tea Party Congress removing $100 million from embassy security worldwide. If the goal is to place blame then everyone has skin in that game including Stevens. If the goal is to find out what went wrong and how to correct it then the hearings are what I said, a sham.
Sorry to read about the wackos shooting up the mothers day parade. I hope no one you know got hurt. Some friends of mine just moved from here back to NOLA. Recently as they were leaving in their Lincoln SUV they ran over a drunk who was sleeping under their vehicle.
David from Mexico

So some of your brilliant friends were so stupid or irresponsible they crushed a person? What does that have to do with political lies spun by our current leaders in a direct attempt to cover up the fact that they allowed the murders of our people by terrorist forces they told us were on the run?

It sure does. He is already becoming a lame duck President. Hey have you heard that Bush as been convicted of war crimes in an international court. A friend of mine posted it on F/B and I'm trying to chase it down. It seems not to be in U.S. media. If I do I will send it to you because I know you don't watch any news other than Fox and they sure would not be carrying it.

It sure does. He is already becoming a lame duck President. Hey have you heard that Bush as been convicted of war crimes in an international court. A friend of mine posted it on F/B and I'm trying to chase it down. It seems not to be in U.S. media. If I do I will send it to you because I know you don't watch any news other than Fox and they sure would not be carrying it.

Yes. And Barak's secret police have taken him to Guantanamo bay to be tortured, interrogated, and ultimately turned into Nancy Pelosi's sex slave. Word has it the "international court" also convicted him of causing global warming, throwing rocks at school children, and prank calling Michael Moore's house at 3 am.

Face Book,,,,great Job on the research Dave. Was the person that posted it the moron friend of yours that drove over the drunk?:Smart:

POTUS is not an OJT type of job....you gotta know what you're doing before you get there. Community Organizer experience is hardly adequate preparation....in fact I don't think it's even listed as acceptable experience in the job description.

Supreme arrogance will only get you in the door....as we saw.

Pelozi's sex slave....:surprise: I'd rather be eaten by ants!! :eusa_snooty:

I would check the guardian..they seem to report the whole truth. After I mentioned Obama...you mentioned Bush, I have to post this pic.

Attachments

• excuses.jpg
    excuses.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 15

Dave....old news, but here's the scoop according to "Godlike Productions"....who, as we all know, MUST report the absolute truth with a name like that! :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1873872/pg1

Hey have you heard that Bush as been convicted of war crimes in an international court. A friend of mine posted it on F/B and I'm trying to chase it down. It seems not to be in U.S. media. If I do I will send it to you because I know you don't watch any news other than Fox and they sure would not be carrying it.

Happened a year ago. By no less esteemed a body than the The Kuala Lumpur War Crimes Commission. About as relevant and legitimate as NAMBLA's official finding that buggering little boys is both healthy and legal, or the International Convention of Cat's conviction of "all dogs on earth" as terrorists.

Ralph Nader's call, two years ago, for Obama to be impeached for war crimes was similar bullshit.

Lending credence to any of this shit revokes one's right to ridicule Birthers & Truthers.

Well I dont know about your signature....but the "burn out pit" is an "anything goes" part of the forum. Now MOST of these discussions...including those on the 2nd amendment, would not be allowed on other parts of the forum.

Oh...OK. In that case I'd like to say that I think Obama is an Arab plant who was born in Kenya and does not qualify under the constitution to be president.

Billions were spent by Muslim extremists to cover this up and get him elected.

They know that they cannot start a worldwide Muslim Caliphate (though it might be nice to see American women in burhas) Whle the US military is strong and our ties with Israel are strong so he is purposely destroying our country as fast as possible...And he's a big SUCCESS in that area. He's the smartest and most effective president we've ever had. He's achieving his goals with precision and speed.

Too bad his goals are diametrically opposed to our well being.

The military should have acted long ago. What's happening is so obvious it makes one furious.

Did I say that in my Out Loud Typing mode?

Oh...OK. In that case I'd like to say that I think Obama is an Arab plant who was born in Kenya and does not qualify under the constitution to be president.

Billions were spent by Muslim extremists to cover this up and get him elected.

They know that they cannot start a worldwide Muslim Caliphate (though it might be nice to see American women in burhas) Whle the US military is strong and our ties with Israel are strong so he is purposely destroying our country as fast as possible...And he's a big SUCCESS in that area. He's the smartest and most effective president we've ever had. He's achieving his goals with precision and speed.

Too bad his goals are diametrically opposed to our well being.

The military should have acted long ago. What's happening is so obvious it makes one furious.

Did I say that in my Out Loud Typing mode?

are you serious?

are you serious?

Of course he's not serious. That would make him a racist. Wouldn't it? :whistlin:

On the other hand, he didn't just post anything "in his out loud typing mode" that a whole lot of other good folks haven't been pondering, perhaps silently, for several years now.

Of course he's not serious. That would make him a racist. Wouldn't it? :whistlin:

On the other hand, he didn't just post anything "in his out loud typing mode" that a whole lot of other good folks haven't been pondering, perhaps silently, for several years now.
Makes a lot of sense. Obama can't get a jobs bill through the House but he is so smart he started planning on being President of the U.S. when he was born.
That is a humdinger.

Latest posts

Back