Intake covers on ebay

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dingy

Reaction score
There is a seller on ebay offering the covers shown below.

I was interested in getting a set, but there was no indication of material used in the ad.

I contacted seller and they finally got back to me.

They indicated material was 0.6mm thick. This converts to .0236" or standard gauge thickness of 24.

For comparison a standard credit card is about .8mm or .031" thick.

Seems a little on the thin side to me, but each to his own.

Gary

VMaxintakecover.jpg

yea that is thin, but at the same time i don't see any issues.

Looks more like Zinc plated to me... The SS usually doesn't have that blue goldish color...

Of course this is just my opinion but , why the need to say V MAX on it...? :ummm: If you ( or anyone else ) doesn't know it's a Max , then you ( or anyone else ) shouldn't be operating machinery on 2 wheels...:confused2:...just my 2 cents .

Kinda like the Harley guys with the HD trademark all over the place...:bang head:

Maybe, because I would not be putting it on a VMax, least it looks nothing like a VMax.

Has a few of the fast VMax parts.

Just like to let them know what is about to put an ass whoopin on them.

Gary

Personally , I don't like the look. It appears to me like it was done by a 5 th grader . Just my humble opinion.

Gary, for what you are going to be using for it would be perfect! Otherwise I would go with a machined pc instead of a laser cut one! Just my opinion

Gannon

Latest posts

Back