It's a girl

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jedi-

Reaction score
Mrs Jedi produced a perfect little girl this morning which started to unfold starting at 4.30 am.
Both doing fine and I'm planning to make a vmax rider out of her when she grows up..:clapping:

THATS GREAT NEWS ! THERES NOTHING LIKE IT ! ONCE THEY WALK & TALK , THE FIRST TIME YOU COME HOME FROM WORK AND YOUR CHILD RUNS OVER TO YOU YELLING DADDY DADDY DADDY , THAT ONE MOMENT IS WORTH EVERYTHING ON EARTH & YOU WILL NEVER FORGET IT !:punk:

Congratulations Dad! :cheers: Now we're all waiting for a picture of Jedi Jr.

Congrats to you and especially Mrs Jedi!!!

What's the name of the new Vmaxer in the making?

"Ashlyn" Chancellor is the upcoming Maxer
I'll get a pic later when I head back to the hospital.

Congrats to you and your wife :eusa_dance:

Please post pics when you get a chance - looking forward to seeing her.

Mike

GREAT JOB, Jedi ! Did you go through the delivery room ? It can be strenuous.....and scary

Thanks for all the comments guys.
I have to admit I chickened out as it was a cesarean so I chewed my nails off outside in the waiting room.
I snapped a picture tonight at the hospital,

Attachments

• Ashlyn 001 (Large) (Medium).jpg
    Ashlyn 001 (Large) (Medium).jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 29
Aw my god she's gorgeous!! Congrats again you must be such a happy daddy - nothing compares to that feeling. I remember it just like yesterday and it was almost 17 years ago for me...

WOW, I remember this post like it was just yesterday. Time travels so fast.

This little monster is now starting School in a few weeks and I feel and look 5 years older.

Attachments

• 017.jpg
    017.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 25
WOW, I remember this post like it was just yesterday. Time travels so fast.

This little monster is now starting School in a few weeks and I feel and look 5 years older.

Well I wasnt here then...but a belated Congrats.

Back