- Jon Cornell Has Died -

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RIP Jon!! I've bought several things from him including a UFO exhaust with megaphones that me or my mechanic could not install. I called Jon and he also gave me his cellphone number and reimbursed me all my money plus shipping both ways. I got drag bars led taillight and UFO fork brace. I've always had easy dealings with him. Condolences to his family and friends !!!!!'

RIP Jon. Must have had a super aggressive type of cancer. To be on Meds and go down that rapidly. A wifes friend had Stage 4 Brest Cancer and decided enough with the meds and to accept her fate..only took 2-4 weeks until she was put in hospice and another few days before she was gone.

RIP JON, it saddens me to see this. I met Jon not long after buying my bike and we became friends to where I even went to his shop and home and installed biometric locks at both locations. I even played with his kids after installing the locks on his house as well as met his wife Heather. We became friends through our Vmax's and even though we had a falling out I will remember him and respect his accomplishments after all, He was one of us. Godspeed Jon

Obviously being across the pond I never met him but it saddens me to know he's no longer with us.
A large chuck of Vmax culture is no longer with us.
RIP - ride on

Jon was always good to me. Phone calls, personal cell and ALWAYS returned my calls and emails. I never bought a part from him. At one point we had a two hour conversation about business. He was into guns as well, and we talked to some point about that also.

He was a cool cat and I know there are lots of inside stories that maybe some people are not privy to. But thats the way it is and I think with Jon's personality and being up front and no BS made people either love or hate him. Regardless of peoples good or bad deailngs, there is one thing for certain, the guy was a Vmax Guru and will be missed by all.

God Speed Brother!

Todd

What a shock! I was just at his place not to long ago! I haven't even had a chance to call and thank him for all the mods he did for me! RIP my friend. I hope you smile in heaven each time you look down and hear my Quadzilla's raising hell!

He was a great guy. I drove over 3500 miles one way to have him work on my bike and it was worth every mile. When I was there I took a video of him working on my bike he seemed in great spirits.... Still in shock....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHnXoBoks-k

What a shock! I was just at his place not to long ago! I haven't even had a chance to call and thank him for all the mods he did for me! RIP my friend. I hope you smile in heaven each time you look down and hear my Quadzilla's raising hell!

He was a great guy. I drove over 3500 miles one way to have him work on my bike and it was worth every mile. When I was there I took a video of him working on my bike he seemed in great spirits.... Still in shock....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHnXoBoks-k

hahaha@ the alarm going off...lol... RIP Jon...we're ALL brothers and sisters in the end!

To my amazement to find out, Jon was fighting Lung Cancer for sometime now and only let his close family and friends know of the circumstances. Although I had my reservations with Jon, indeed this is a great loss for our VMAX community so may he rest in peace and be dragging on his perfectly tuned fastest VMAX up in heaven's raceways!

:sad2::sad2::sad2: Sad Day. Condolences to everyone who Loved him.
56 is too young.

Never had any dealings with him, know nothing about the man except what I have read. However, having myself lost family members to cancer, I feel the pain and suffering his family is going through. Prayers and good wishes to them.

our community has suffered a few tragic losses in the past week! rip jon and bill! regardless of personal feelings one way or the other there is no denying that both these guys were extremely influential in our vmax community. it is obvious to me that their love for the vmax was more than just a hobby. their bikes were their passion and their lives. it saddens me to know that 2 of the great pioneers who have helped make this bike a legend have left us. thoughts and prayers to their families and friends.

Back