Lebenon Valley Dragway

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats on the trophy Zak ! The bike looks killer too...I've been tryin like hell to get up there on a Wednesday but this 65+ hour work week is killin me. Hopefully soon man.

I can't resist a big smile every time I see a picture of the bike Zak. Glad to see you're still giving them hell.

I know I've asked you this before, but I don't think you answered......have you considered scrapping those UNI filters? They cost the bike 5 HP on the PCW dyno. I keep thinking that a K&N style will do much better.

-Mark-
Thanks Mark!!! and I have actually. Just finding a K&N filter with the right diameter inlet that isnt 4 inches tall has been a battle. Combed K&N's website and couldnt find one that would look right, and not hit my knees. :bang head: The quality of Uni filters have gone down considerably since the ones you put on. Chrome scratches instantly and they fall apart after a season! Im going to start searching again for better soon!

Sadly.......I'm just a professional spectator........But I apparently make a pretty good cheerleader/good-luck charm.....:eusa_dance:
Would love to see you and Danny at least try it out!! But as far as good luck charms...... and cheerleaders go......:biglaugh: you guys are the best!

Thanks Mark!!! and I have actually. Just finding a K&N filter with the right diameter inlet that isnt 4 inches tall has been a battle. Combed K&N's website and couldnt find one that would look right, and not hit my knees. :bang head: The quality of Uni filters have gone down considerably since the ones you put on. Chrome scratches instantly and they fall apart after a season! Im going to start searching again for better soon!

Would love to see you and Danny at least try it out!! But as far as good luck charms...... and cheerleaders go......:biglaugh: you guys are the best!

Can't speak for Mike but trust me Zak....this you don't want to see!! :eusa_snooty:

I'll stick to cheerleading.....how bad could we look.........:ummm:

Mike , which "drag" strip do you mean?:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

Back