leds on my max

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlog-vmax

Reaction score
i put led turnsignal on my max and now all the lights flash like hazard lights on a car. i am is this because of low watts and if so what resistors should i use to fix the problem

i put led turnsignal on my max and now all the lights flash like hazard lights on a car. i am is this because of low watts and if so what resistors should i use to fix the problem

Here's the thread I used. Worked lke a champ!! Thanks Mike in PA.

http://www.vmaxforum.net/showthread....t=diode+signal

I think i'm going to put in a switch an have emergency blinkers for an option. :punk::punk::punk:

What we need is the answer to the question:

How do I get my flash rate to return to normal without losing my self-canceling feature??"

How do I get my flash rate to return to normal without losing my self-canceling feature??"

Supposedly if you install resistors it will fix the blink rate, you won't have to do the diode fix, and you can retain the OEM flasher relay so you won't lose the self cancel function. Not sure what size is needed to do the trick though. I have heard 10K ohm resistors in the highest wattage you can find.

thank you all for the help i just removed the bulb in the dash and that fixed the problem with them all flashing. but they still flsahed at a faster rate. which i fixed by adding a 5k resistors to the hot side of the signals. they work great ill put some pics up as soon as i can fig-it out

Back