Liar in Chief.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just clicked on it, and it works.

Whether or not he has "rights" has NOTHING to do with the question that I asked Jon. This is the burn out pit, which is an anything goes section of the forum.

Another typo? Show some respect-it's Jan.

I just clicked on it again and it says the same thing again.

vBulletin Message
Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms.

Here is a pic of what I see when I click on the link.

Attachments

• Posts.jpg
    Posts.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 30
No results with my iPad, Kathy's Asus Memopad, my GalaxyS4, or my Samsung laptop.
Same error message.

Could be forum issue? I clicked on it about an hr ago.........and still worked for me.

Then why have 95% of your posts for the last 4 years been political?

http://www.vmaxforum.net/search.php?searchid=1614579

:ummm:

Dave can post whatever he wants, politics or whatever. All Trauma stated was the majority were politically driven. Instead of bantering over a poor link, I just looked up Dave's threads. Since march 2013 Dave started 18 threads. 16 were political. That's all he was saying. Take it however you want.

I told my son, "you will marry the girl i choose."
he said, "no."
i told him, "she is bill gates' daughter."
he said, "yes."
i called bill gates and said, "i want your daughter to marry my son."
bill gates said, "no."
i told bill gates, "my son is the ceo of the world bank."
bill gates said, "ok."
i called the president of world bank and asked him to make my son the ceo.
He said, "no."
i told him, "my son is bill gates' son-in-law."
he said, "ok."
...this is exactly how politics works!

Trump has figured out a way to reach an overwhelming majority of the American public within seconds.....this could be very important someday.

I'm not a Twitter user so I might be off base here but it seems odd to have a POTUS spamming tweets, it just has an undignified cheesy feel to it. If he has to tweet maybe he can try and not continually embarrass himself, and by association, the rest of us. I'm no Trump fan but I did vote against Hillary. It would be pretty redeeming if he leaves office having repealed ACA and executed some meaningful tax reform.

Back