Mark's exhaust is on the way, now what?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How much is a full exaust from Marks?If you don't mind me asking.

My Mark's exhaust 4-2 headers showed up today. Just the stainless headers were $530 + shipping. He also sells a mild steel ceramic coated version, which are, if I remember right, around $100 or so cheaper.

i was talking to danny about this, and not sure if mark offers it or it could be done.

but if ur getting a 4-2 system from him, is it possible the 4-1's are the same except a different Y/collector and just one muffler? so by just swapping out y/collectors and removing one muffler you could switch back and forth b/t 4-2 and 4-1? thats assuming the headers are the same...

Mark's new web site is up, not complete, but up.

http://marksperformance.com/

He's got a sale on 4-2, S/S, 14" cans w/2" baffles for $699. I grabbed up some, may be here by the weekend, hopefully.

$699!! Killer price! I paid over $900 for mine with 12" cans and 2.5" baffles. My mufflers were polished aluminum though, not brushed. And it sounded MEAN!

I have mark's 4into1. Awsome. I asked Mark that question about switching to duel. Won't work that way the collector outllet for 4into1 is 2 1/4 and 4into2 is 2 inch

How the heck do I get in contact with Mark?

Been looking for a number or an email address to no avail.

Got Mark's headers installed this weekend along with the Level One mufflers and solid motor mounts, exhaust was an easy install and sounds great. Now if only the snow would go away.:confused2:

cant remember asking you but which bike is the new pipes for dan? dont you have one bike set up with those pipes and mufflers?

That's a Roger Ro!! The '99 has the black Mark's on now (the one I took to Glens Falls....with the salted rawhide:biglaugh:)

The new ones are S/S and are for the '06......uh, at least that's where they'll start out! After that....who knows?? :confused2:

A set would look killer on V-2....eh?

Got Mark's headers installed this weekend along with the Level One mufflers and solid motor mounts, exhaust was an easy install and sounds great. Now if only the snow would go away.:confused2:

Like to see the Level One's Kratos....got any pics? It's actually required ya know!! :biglaugh:

That's a Roger Ro!! The '99 has the black Mark's on now (the one I took to Glens Falls....with the salted rawhide:biglaugh:)

The new ones are S/S and are for the '06......uh, at least that's where they'll start out! After that....who knows?? :confused2:

totally look wicked on V2 you are right. Also got a wicked sound, had good expose to that on the pizza run. The kerker does sound pretty tough but love the sound and look of the marks. :hmmm: a swap one day might be in order. when you get a third machine for your bike gang maybe sallymax wont notice the switch hahaha.

totally look wicked on V2 you are right. Also got a wicked sound, had good expose to that on the pizza run. The kerker does sound pretty tough but love the sound and look of the marks. :hmmm: a swap one day might be in order. when you get a third machine for your bike gang maybe sallymax wont notice the switch hahaha.

Sallymax never sleeps!!! :rofl_200:

Did you get the new exhaust ceramic coated? I'm thinking that I might do that to mine now, get them jet hotted to black but leave the cans polished aluminum. Really depends what I have left over once I get my engine put back in.

Did you get the new exhaust ceramic coated? I'm thinking that I might do that to mine now, get them jet hotted to black but leave the cans polished aluminum.
I have been debating doing this to mine also. Would love to see a pic of yours if you do this.

Latest posts

Back