Marks Exhaust

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redgambler

Reaction score
Does Mark exhaust have 2 different 4-2 exhaust headers, one with a crossover and one without? Is that his web sight with the rocket on the cover page? I didn't see anyway to contact them.

Get stainless. The mild steel headers will rust eventually.

Get stainless. The mild steel headers will rust eventually.
+1, and even is you like black. Stainless can be coated. I had my down tubes coated with a ceramic black and it made it through the season anyway. And, I believe Garrett has used a much more economical coating that's holding up well. You'll have to ask him about it though. The stainless will buff out to almost a chrome like shine if you like that look too. I've never regretted buying Mark's system.
Steve-o

I thought I saw a set of Vance & Hines on a Gen.1 before, they looked good don't know about performance. I know that that V-Max was pig fat.

I ordered my Marks 4-2 today (can't wait) Eveyone was right about dealing with him, Great guy. He told me if there's any clearance issues with my swing arm He'd mod it to fit. I wish everyone who made or sold Vmax parts where such a pleasure to deal with....

I'm thinking of asking Santa for a set of Marks. What is the turn around? Do you know? Like how far in advance should his elves start hammering away? I'll give him a call sometime this week, though.

Jeez, watch-out for 'Coprunner,' he's in your neighborhood!

This isn't the first time he's heard this!! I made mention last week.

Gotta be wondering....'who the hell is this coprunner guy!!' :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

He'll look somethin' like this, 'cept with more spikes!!

Attachments

• 100_2156.jpg
    100_2156.jpg
    199.5 KB · Views: 28
Cr is one great guy and is very vocal here when he has something to say.
check his profile out http://www.vmaxforum.net/member.php?u=887 Mark exhaust is what I want under the tree this year
4-2 with 2.5 caps....

Joe, he's very vocal even when he DOESN'T have anything to say!! :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

This is the beginning of his second week at a new job so I guess he's really busy, but rest easy....he'll be showing up soon!! :punk:

you never know when he will show up, kinda sneaks up on you.... then you get a mirror full of spikes and if you are not sure what you just saw then get passed by a spiked spine demon on a vmax hahahhahah

for SURE you wont be able to miss seeing CR cruise the hood, be afraid be very afraid :rofl_200::rofl_200:

Back