Mark's or UFO

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd put my money on Marks over UFO. There is too much negative about UFO to talk about.....bottom line poor customer service! Marks on the other hand is a great person and stands fully behind his product. He will build your setup, ship it to you to check out before you even pay for it!!! Hows that for customer service? Performance is awesome too with his full exhaust setup too! Just all depends on how you design them with him.

Just my 2 cents......

I'd put my money on Marks over UFO. There is too much negative about UFO to talk about.....bottom line poor customer service! Marks on the other hand is a great person and stands fully behind his product. He will build your setup, ship it to you to check out before you even pay for it!!! Hows that for customer service? Performance is awesome too with his full exhaust setup too! Just all depends on how you design them with him.

Just my 2 cents......

Agreed! I love reading the positive comments on Jon... He must pick and chose which ones to fuck over...

I let the thread go for a while, but couldn't resist. I've never been screwed prior to or since as bad as I was by him... Just like 9-11 NEVER FORGET!! Jekyll and Hyde...

Latest posts

Back