Martha's Vinyard

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

forestdaledave

Reaction score
Any people interested in riding on Martha's Vinyard??? We have July and August. Also Cape Cod. Contact me.
Dave VMOA #3505
New England Director

i would be around the weekend of:
7/3
7/10
7/24

august is up in the air depending on pitts run.

I'd love to but it'll be hit & miss for a suitable weekend.....bunch of events this summer that require my presence. :bang head:

I'd love to but it'll be hit & miss for a suitable weekend.....bunch of events this summer that require my presence. :bang head:

danny if it works out ur welcome to trailer to my house and we ride down together.

I have plenty of room at my house too. Speeds on M.V. are slow. Definantly lends for a open face helmet. Bikes have no problem with space on the Ferry. Leaves every 45 min. from Woods Hole starting at 7:15 AM.
Dave #3505

Im waiting in the wings for someone to set a date,if it works for me Ill be there.

7/10 doesn't work for me either. high school reunion that day. My new job situation is settled today and I'll be free weekends. Since I'm so close I'll be able to do whatever day. Opps just remembered, 8/7 can't do.
Dave #3505

How about a ride in Sept or Oct , after the tourists go back to NY and NJ...:ummm:...bettah weather and less cars and people to deal with . Could possibly make a week-end out of it with an overnight in a hotel or motel with a view...:hmmm:...just a thought from the noob...

hey old timer, i'm over in westboro right now for work. u actually in worcester?

Yup , I live off Shrewbury St if you're familiar with Wormtown and I work in Northboro behind Walmart off Otis St.

I almost bought a Harley from A&M ( ? ) Bikes in Franklin a month ago...but I bought another V Max instead...

not familiar but that st does. is it also rt 9?

only been out here a few years. i've heard mixed things about A&M. i'm in north franklin, so closer to medway.

Next Sunday. The 22 nd of August. I'm going. Everyone is welcome to come along. Summer is almost gone. I'll be taking the 7:15 ferry out of Woods Hole. Welcome to camp in my backyard Sat. night. Throw some swordfish on the barbacue.
Dave #3505

i'll see what i can do but would like to come.

Hate to say this Dave but Obama's headed to the Vineyard this Thursday...:damn angry:...Gunnah be more closed roads and detours than when Bubba used to go down there...this guy has more enemies...:confused2:...good luck on your trip and if you get the chance , have a Dos Equis and a shot of Patron at David Ryan's in Edgartown for me...:th_wine:

Latest posts

Back