max for sale

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

113s&s

Reaction score
theres a gen 2 max that the owner backed out of at my local dealer its sitting on floor..if anyone is looking for one and i believe they have a second one comming in not sold also

one here at my local dealer for 16,599.00. one hour north of mpls/st.paul

one here at my local dealer for 16,599.00. one hour north of mpls/st.paul
prices are coming down already im sure a lot of there gen 2 will sit on the floor all summer and will be selling for 200 over dealer cost..someone who is a good waiter will get a new gen 2 in the 15s or high 14s in the fall

There always seems to be 3 or 4 of them on e bay....one from Oklahoma sold for $15,400, although the norm seems to be $16,500 - $17,000.

There always seems to be 3 or 4 of them on e bay....one from Oklahoma sold for $15,400, although the norm seems to be $16,500 - $17,000.

well thats because everyone bought into the fact there all sold and you will miss the boat marketing at its best...well they not all sold and more and more are going to be showing up unsold on the floor...thats why the big wait ... they played it out for every extra penny...getting loyal max riders to pay 3000 4000 more then the bike is worth...in this market at this time it will all be over soon the big rush is over next year they wont be able to give then away factory $2000 off you will pick then up in the 14000s

well thats because everyone bought into the fact there all sold and you will miss the boat marketing at its best...well they not all sold and more and more are going to be showing up unsold on the floor...thats why the big wait ... they played it out for every extra penny...getting loyal max riders to pay 3000 4000 more then the bike is worth...in this market at this time it will all be over soon the big rush is over next year they wont be able to give then away factory $2000 off you will pick then up in the 14000s

its not at brockton is it?

its not at brockton is it?
parkway cycles in everett ,,,, there going to try to get 18000 there not happy its sitting on the floor every month it sits there it cost them money a serious buyer can pick these up for 16000 or less and the next day they sell the other to a sucker for 19000 who did not do his homework or has money and dont care

I would sell mine also after getting all excited about all the BS and hype how fast its going to be. When it arrives it gets stomped on by a B-King.. For sale here also.. Maybe next year VMAX, hopefully they can make the 2010 model run with the big dogs. Until then I will stay on the porch with my FFW..

gotcha.. yea thats a lot closer to ya then brockton...

what do the dealers do with the new vmax's they don't sell? its not their fault the buyer backed out eh?

The dealer I bought my 96 from has 2. One was on floor next to mine and one was his personal that he was tearing into but he told me that anything thats in the shop is for sale ....... even the wife he told me really quiet!!!!lol
:worthy:

gotcha.. yea thats a lot closer to ya then brockton...

what do the dealers do with the new vmax's they don't sell? its not their fault the buyer backed out eh?

not there fault but there paying monthly finance charge to a bank or yamaha...people i know who sell bikes for honda yamaha suzuki show me or other friends what they own them for plus the factory rebates on the bike if any and are willing to sell for a few hundred over what they own then for..lot of left over models have a 1000 2000 dollar factory rebait ...where the dealer only offers you half of it without you knowing they keep the other half

If most of the 09's currently on the floor are buyer backouts, and if the advance $1000 deposits were non-refundable, then there might be a grand there that the dealers aren't backing out of their 'dealer cost' figure.
I don't know if the deposits were non-ref. but it's certainly worth looking into if anyone is thinking of buying one.

If most of the 09's currently on the floor are buyer backouts, and if the advance $1000 deposits were non-refundable, then there might be a grand there that the dealers aren't backing out of their 'dealer cost' figure.
I don't know if the deposits were non-ref. but it's certainly worth looking into if anyone is thinking of buying one.

thats how normal people would think it works...im sure there not looking at it that way dont think dealers seen 1 penny of that 1000 down...money is probably over seas worth 300

I would sell mine also after getting all excited about all the BS and hype how fast its going to be. When it arrives it gets stomped on by a B-King.. For sale here also.. Maybe next year VMAX, hopefully they can make the 2010 model run with the big dogs. Until then I will stay on the porch with my FFW..

You can put away the haterade at any time.

Big dogs? who are the big dogs? liter bikes?

even if all bikes where equal power and performance ..it still comes down to what style ..looks ...and comfort...floats your boat

I sure that if Lankee was on the '09 and ran against a bking on the street or track he would beat him, no problem. The press seems to think they are within a couple tenths of each other with pro drivers so I would think that would say the better rider wins every time, which is usually the case anyways. All this naysaying is just speculation at this point as their has not been that many real side by side races yet, time will tell the wise man what the real story is.
And besides, the Vmax is a Vmax and the bking is not!:punk:

dont think the people are selling them they just cant afford them..in sure the bank wants a percentage down unless you go through yamaha...yamaha gave me a credit card with 17000 limit no monet down...if you cant quality for that then you have to go through a bank probably 15 percent down..people dont have it to put down and if the did the payment is 500 plus a month...everyone wants one no dout..when reality sets in you have to bail

A dealership where I am from are requirering 20% down on all bikes. I asked them so how are they doing in sales so far and the reply was "not so good".

Do you think that many people are backing out of the sale? I would think that the grand would be lost if you backed out. Maybe I am wrong but I know I would not just throw a grand to a stealership, for notta in return.

Latest posts

Back