Max gasser install

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice job on the video! Great content and through instructions, even had the added touch of beer and faithful companion! :thumbs up: :thumbs up:
The star of the video was the seat, another quality seat from the Maxgasser factory done by the craftsman hands our own Twistedmax aka Richard!:worthy:

Evan, way cool! somthing Ive wanted to do and never made the time !(or knew how to:bang head:) THANK YOU!:worthy::worthy:

the seat will latch easier as it "breaks in" I think all the guys running A MAXGASSER would agree.

Thanks Evan for the video. You did remind me to do the crimp fix on my 06 before I install my new Maxgasser seat.

Oh and by the way,get that garage cleaned up, you have about 3 months to get it done :rofl_200:

Mike

yup, its a very easy install. if i didnt do the crimp fix it would have taken all of 3 minutes. 6 screws/ bolts to remove the stocker, 1 1/2" bolt for the rear.

tools needed,

10 mm wrench
a #2 PHILLIPS not robertson as stated in the vid. (dumb plumber... lol)
1/2 inch wrench

thats it.

i didnt run the bike to test the voltages nor did i have issues beforehand but, better to do this stuff before it gets to that point...

the dirty garage... apparently the wife figures if it doesnt belong in the house it goes to the garage, using that logic, im gonna send the ol lady to the garage, lol :angry flame devil:

have a great new year everyone,
evan...

Latest posts

Back