Max names

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gnappi

Reaction score
One reader (vmaxrider) mentioned in an earlier post that his Vmax name was snowmax.

My Vmax is the FIRST bike I ever named because the name fits... and it's name is GROWLER, simply because it sounds like a LOUD vicious dog growling when I goose the throttle hard.

Does anyone else have a "pet name" for their Vmax? Do you folks name all of your bikes?

I'm taking the 88 back to a bare frame at the moment, taking the engine out etc. I do believe I called it a "slut" a few times.

My bikes name came from a few members after chatting one night in the chatroom - we nicknamed it - Shadowmax

Mike

I guess my max would be named black girlfriend. Thats because my wife refers to it as that. She says my black girlfriend gets rubbed on more than she does.

The original name for her was "Iron Maiden"for the reason she has been around for years and still goes strong but goes on a bender occasionally . If she is not behaving she has been called "Bitch" . But then there was that time where we dropped some smart -arse on a Ducati who called her a old piece of shit , we both left him in our wake on the straight for this she was "A Good Girl"

:punk: :punk: :punk:

I knew from the beginning that my bike was named Redbone. A few of my buddy's at camp decided it for me, I then started the search for a fire engine red to emphasize the name.

Yea Maxine's my bitch. I bought her on my wife's b'day last year, now I'm divorced. Nothing to do with Maxine, mind you :confused2:

Mine was "Maxine", but that's been taken & believe it or not, the wife was jealous when I called it that, so now it's "The Bike". Gotta keep peace in the house...

Rhino. Looks a little like a rhino if you think about it--thick up front and less so towards the back. Probably about the same temperment. I ride it the way I would walk a pet rhino--always pay close attention. Couldn't get RHINO on the license tag--had to settle for RYNNO. Honk if you see me.

I'm simple, I just call my max "Max". The HD guys in the club I ride with often refer to it as "That monster", as in "I thought we were gonna cruise then there comes Grizzly with that damn monster of his..."

I generally name my vehicles. My Magna was named Sonya (it was red), and my current truck is Mandingo (as were all my trucks prior). I was mulling over what to name the Vmax, when it was named for me. I got my tags today, and the good state of Kansas gave me 8OANS. The 8 is very blocky, looks like a B. Yep....BOANS (BONES). I think it fits well.

Latest posts

Back