Media bullshit about gun control,and truth

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, has this tread got far away from gun control. Sounds pretty depressing, no future, no hope. I hope no one cracks and shoots themself. Spring is bearing down on us, twisting of grips, parties, music events, women to flirt with. Maybe I'll even get over this flu.
David

PopPop,

You are correct, wish it were not so. For you and I it truly is about our Kids and Grandkids, that is what drives us.

Best
O

Wow, has this tread got far away from gun control. Sounds pretty depressing, no future, no hope. I hope no one cracks and shoots themself. Spring is bearing down on us, twisting of grips, parties, music events, women to flirt with. Maybe I'll even get over this flu.
David

Dave,

Not at all far from the Gun Control topic, I alluded to it in my posts. Look see who is coming up with the gun control bills and pushing them hard, disarm us and easier to have their way, which is total manipulation.

O

David

Hey, I'll go along with this!! :clapping:

And in keeping with the thread...at least the 'truth' part of it...the truth is spring is coming (not sure about the 'bearing down' part Dave, not up here in the tundra anyhow :biglaugh:) but it will come....it comes every single year! And we will ride....and it will be great.

Even tho we are on opposite sides of the gun coin I would ride with Dave again anyday, he's still a VMax brother...hey, we even both have PCW bikes, yellow ones with lots of chrome!...and if I'm carrying and he's not...that's good too!

And if the bad guys do manage to catch us....well, just stand behind me Dave....I'll take care of it!! :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

Take care of that flu man, there's a bad one going around! :punk:

Yes it can be depressing,But im not gonna commit suicide over it,Yes ouchez it certanliy is about our kids a grandkids,The future laws affect there future.The best thing i can do is try to watch after them,Be dad to the children,And poppop to the lil guys.Hope to teach them well,And i'll never stop.Spring!Looking so forward to it!!!Take nana for a ride on the parkway!And how about a nature walk!Somewhere alone,I'll be good!

On TV today they were discussing the weather. Thunder stormes, tornados, Sudden changes-- they said we were getting April weather... So does that mean in a few days it it will be MAY???

On TV today they were discussing the weather. Thunder stormes, tornados, Sudden changes-- they said we were getting April weather... So does that mean in a few days it it will be MAY???

Sorry bud....in a few days it will just be the 3rd or 4th of February...still got March to slog thru! :rofl_200::rofl_200:

Is it just me or does there appear to be a trend towards more reasonable thinking...............:confused2:

http://nbcpolitics.nbcnews.com/_new...s-slow-scrutinized-trek-through-congress?lite

Sorry bud....in a few days it will just be the 3rd or 4th of February...still got March to slog thru! :rofl_200::rofl_200:

Is it just me or does there appear to be a trend towards more reasonable thinking...............:confused2:

http://nbcpolitics.nbcnews.com/_new...s-slow-scrutinized-trek-through-congress?lite

It was gun control last week , now it's immigration. If most of the illegals were voting Republican , the libs would be building the wall / fence for us. It's like the magician , watch what's in my left hand , while the right hand performs the trick. Next week it will be something else against his enemies , the people in this country who abide by the rule of law. Oh wait , I know , lets let women fight in combat . Yeah , that's the ticket !

Everybody on the range runs for cover when I pull my 460 S&W out. Next step up from the 454.:ummm::confused2::rofl_200:It sounds like the main gun on the M1 Abrams Tank.

A revolver that big can only be a Phallic symbol to the owner, in this case that women is clearly being shortchanged in the bedroom.

O

Back