Merry xMAX

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Merry VMAXmas

Sounds like someone didn't get enough hugs when they were a kid..:whistlin:

Hope everyone and their family has a great Christmas! Be safe out there and I look forward to meeting more of you in 09!

Being "down under" in NZ we'll see Santa first as the sun rises:eusa_dance:

Got some bitz to add onto the bike tomorrow as all my parts arrived today:punk:

Merry Xmas

Merry vmaxmas everybody !!!

Nicely Decorated Rich!...and the same right back attcha!!

It was just this time last year when mine was sitting in the garage with a hugh red bow attached to the 'dash'... 3 weeks into new ownership, and loving the hell out of it...and still do!

Have a wonderful Christmas mah fren'...and the same wishes for all of your family...

Uncle Philthy

Merry Xmas right back at ya Jedi !!! tell Santa to save some VMAX parts for me too....:biglaugh:

Merry Christmas Everyone and I attached a little
Christmas cheer.
Whoo Hooo !! :th_SmileyBoobs:

:merrychristmas::newyear0::santa:

Chris

Attachments

• cold enough for christmas.jpg
    cold enough for christmas.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 35
  • bike pic 17 vmax.jpg
    bike pic 17 vmax.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 29
  • girls on vmax.jpg
    girls on vmax.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 31

:grinch:Merry Christmas to all. May your day be filled with Joy,family and friends.

:santa:

Chris Hansen

Merry Christmas to you too Jedi and all other members and their families - Wishing you all the best in the coming year.

Thanks to all that make this forum so good.

Mike

:merrychristmas: from me and my family to each and every one of you and your families. Over the past year it has been great getting to know a lot of you and I look forward to next year. Hopefully that happy fat guy leaves you what you want under the tree.... or in the garage. :santa:

:newyear0::newyear0::grinch::newyear0: :newyear0::grinch::newyear0::newyear0::grinch: :newyear0::newyear0::grinch::newyear0::grinch: :newyear0:
:newyear0::newyear0::newyear0::grinch::grinch: :newyear0::newyear0::grinch::newyear0::grinch: :newyear0::newyear0::grinch::newyear0::newyear0:
:newyear0::newyear0::grinch::newyear0: :newyear0::grinch::newyear0::grinch: :grinch::grinch::newyear0::newyear0::grinch: :newyear0::newyear0:
:newyear0::newyear0::grinch::newyear0: :newyear0::grinch::newyear0::grinch: :newyear0::grinch::newyear0::grinch: :newyear0::grinch::newyear0:

Latest posts

Back