met 2 forum members

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NHVmaxpower

Reaction score
Last night I had the pleasure of meeting Frank fmcandrew on here he's doing my powder coating. Today met Steveoooo std354 he came and synched my carbs my wife cooked him lunch then went for quick blast to the highway. Great guys is all I can say and I want to thank both of them. Now we all b ed to get a ride together so hard w everyone having other plans
If it wernt for this site I wouldn't have met them and hopefully a great lasting friendship..

Last night I had the pleasure of meeting Frank fmcandrew on here he's doing my powder coating. Today met Steveoooo std354 he came and synched my carbs my wife cooked him lunch then went for quick blast to the highway. Great guys is all I can say and I want to thank both of them. Now we all b ed to get a ride together so hard w everyone having other plans
If it wernt for this site I wouldn't have met them and hopefully a great lasting friendship..

It was my pleasure to meet you both. I had a good ride and great time. Always great to meet guys from this forum and their significant others. And, see their bikes. The creme puffs were awesome too.
Steve-o

Hell yeah! I have met so many riders in Michigan because of this site, we all hook up and ride several times a season now.

Hell yeah! I have met so many riders in Michigan because of this site, we all hook up and ride several times a season now.
Any Vmax'ers wanna hook up. This means you "Pauly" can you hear me!! Man is it difficult to get a few VMF'ers together. Only happened once at Hell's Kitchen. That was in May 2011.There were only 6 of us. Gotta get some Max'ers together this summer, or the winter.Doesn't matter it's Southern California.What happend to are groupy's at SoCal Vmax inc anyway.Maybe the right guys will see this post & give me a PM...........Rusty:hippy biker:

awesome...(New Hampshire aint too far from Northern CT...) Hmmm..
I gotta get together with some fellow maxxers. (seems like all the CT Maxxers are hiding. :confused2:
Maybe a weekend before Winter , I'll head up north..heck it's only a couple hours anyway.

T$

Hey don't think your stealing Steve ooooo from me lol. He's a great guy he also does awesome powder coating. Hopefully me and him will be riding Friday.
I'm sure I will meet you soon enough. :punk:

Hey don't think your stealing Steve ooooo from me lol. He's a great guy he also does awesome powder coating. Hopefully me and him will be riding Friday.
I'm sure I will meet you soon enough. :punk:
LMAO Funny you should say that my wife says that me n Steveoo talk on the phone more tham me n wife she says we are like 2 chicks hahahaha. Hey some people hit it off some dont & when you have the best motorcycles ever made VMAX!!!! theres allot to talk about lol. Yes most definateley looking forward to meeting you Steveo told me allot about ya ..

Since the Brownie Run well...stopped happening the main get together for the NY guys vanished. I ran into Steve at Americade this summer and went to rice-o-Rama last year with Zak but other than that I haven't been in much contact with VMFers.

LMAO Funny you should say that my wife says that me n Steveoo talk on the phone more tham me n wife she says we are like 2 chicks hahahaha. Hey some people hit it off some dont & when you have the best motorcycles ever made VMAX!!!! theres allot to talk about lol. Yes most definateley looking forward to meeting you Steveo told me allot about ya ..

Lmao. My wife goofed on me at first when I told her I met 2 guys online that I was going to go for a ride with. That was like 4 yrs ago now. ( it was Steve and Dave )
Steve has a ton of knowledge and is a great guy. I have had some family issues so we haven't hung around in a month or so but hopefully we will hook up this Friday.

Since the Brownie Run well...stopped happening the main get together for the NY guys vanished. I ran into Steve at Americade this summer and went to rice-o-Rama last year with Zak but other than that I haven't been in much contact with VMFers.

COME ON 'NorEasters....LET'S RIDE!!! ....refer to STD's other thread.......

awesome...(New Hampshire aint too far from Northern CT...) Hmmm..
I gotta get together with some fellow maxxers. (seems like all the CT Maxxers are hiding. :confused2:
Maybe a weekend before Winter , I'll head up north..heck it's only a couple hours anyway.

T$

Me & TwistedMax are not far from you.................

Rice-O-Rama is next month......It's changed location again.....Anyone going, especially coming through the Mass Pike I90 from the west, let me know.......hope the weather's great......always makes or breaks that show....and anything else motorcycle related usually :damn angry:

Depending on schedule I'd like to try and make riceorama again this year, lots of interesting and cherry classic bikes to oogle over.

Last year I had the max cranked up to 85-90 most of the way on the pike...took longer to figure out the side streets and actually find the place.

I'm out every weeked with a few other guys, usually Sundays and we burn up the road...anyone is welcome to join.

Rice-O-Rama is next month......It's changed location again.....Anyone going, especially coming through the Mass Pike I90 from the west, let me know.......hope the weather's great......always makes or breaks that show....and anything else motorcycle related usually :damn angry:

Where is Rico rama this year Mike?? And what's the date?

Love to go again and meet up with youz guyz...only problem is that the Max is unregistered this year...showing up on the Harley is like going into the Blue Oyster from Police Academy...:rofl_200:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvmBtRz429A&feature=fvwrel

On second thought , maybe not a bad thing...wha'da'ya say Steve...? :confused2:

:biglaugh:

Dont know where the German came from but it lind of adds something to the moment...yah !

Latest posts

Back