"modern medicine''

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My condolences to you and your family Tim.

Your father isn't hurting any more.

God bless you and your family, I hope and pray for peace for all of you.

Sorry to hear about your loss, At least he is not in any more pain. You and your family are in our prayers.

t

i agree w/everyone else.. sorry about your loss man... but you must be relieved for him that he is no longer in pain...

Very sorry to hear these sad news Tim, but I guess in a way it must also be a relief to know your dad's not hurting anymore. My condolences to you and your family.

My condolences to you and your family, Tim.

Your father's pain and suffering is over, but your mom will need you even more during her time of grieving, etc...

Mike

very sorry to hear these sad news tim, but i guess in a way it must also be a relief to know your dad's not hurting anymore. My condolences to you and your family.
talk about mixed emotions !

Last edited:
had to make the funeral arrangements today , talk about something you cant prepare for ! Man my head is all over the place ! One minute i'm laughing , the next i'm crying ! I'm trying to keep my family laughing !

Last edited:
REALLY, REALLY SORRY ABOUT YOUR DAD TIM...THERE'S NO WAY TO PREPARE FOR THE BAD NEWS, NO MATTER HOW MUCH LEAD TIME YOU HAVE.
YOU'RE NOT LOOSING YOUR MIND, YER GRIEVING....LAUGH, CRY, WHATEVER YOU HAVE TO DO...IT WILL GET BETTER.
GIVE A CALL ANYTIME YOU FEEL LIKE TALKING....AFTER ALL..SOMEONE HAS TO HELP SET UP THAT EFI FUND WITH YA....MAYBE SHARE SOME OF THE $'S!! :hmmm:
RIGHT....BUDDY??

really, really sorry about your dad tim...there's no way to prepare for the bad news, no matter how much lead time you have.
you're not loosing your mind, yer grieving....laugh, cry, whatever you have to do...it will get better.
give a call anytime you feel like talking....after all..someone has to help set up that efi fund with ya....maybe share some of the $'s!! :hmmm:
right....buddy??
" lol "

Thanks for sharing that Timmy, your dad sounds like a good guy, active in the community...someone who undoubtedly made a big difference in a lot of people's lives.

I can see the similarity between you and your dad...."A man of few words"....could've been describing you!!:biglaugh:

well today is the wake for my dad , i know i'm going to fall apart when i see some of the people that i haven't seen in a long time , people i grew up with , that were a big part of my younger life that were also a big part of my dads life also ! He knew so many people & was involved in so many things , i wouldn't dought that tonight at the fire department service that there might be 3-4-maybe 500 people ! Then tomorrow morning they will line the streets with fire trucks , the ladder trucks will be raised , flying gigantic american flags hanging from the baskets , so when the hearse leaves with my dad , it will drive under the ladder trucks like a tunnel , should be beautiful !

Back