More Mods!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

QuarterHorse

Reaction score
Ditched the tail light for some LED's, Dad made me a stainless license plate bracket, and got a tank bag. Wadda ya think?!

MaxTailLight005.jpg

MaxTailLight003.jpg

MaxTailLight002.jpg

MaxTailLight001.jpg

Very nice! :eusa_dance:
I just picked up the cat eye tail light from custom dynamics.

Like the tank bag as well

Cheers:cheers:

Looks good!
How did your seat turn out?
can't see it well in those pics, post another of your seat.

Looks good!
How did your seat turn out?
can't see it well in those pics, post another of your seat.

The seat didn't turn out. The lady I dropped it off to wasn't sure when she was going to get to it, and riding season was creeping up. It's the same ole Corbin. I'll live with it this riding season I guess, as I'm not sure how it'll be now with the forward controls on the bike.

In 3 weeks a few of us are riding up to Anamosa so we'll see how I fare then.

Thanks for the comments fellas!

It's a Joe Rocket Manta XL Bag. It is magnetic, and it looks like it'll work out just fine for me. Looks to fit a couple shirts, socks, undies, and travel size bathroom stuff if needed. Plus it has the cell phone pocket on the outside, and a discman pouch on the outside, which my wallet and other keys will reside in while riding.

I got the bag for $58.XX shipped to me.

Nice looking ride QH!
I like my JR Manta XL, I call it my man purse as it has everything I need for riding. I don't normally use the magnetic "flaps" as it rides well without them down. I do use them if the crosswinds are going to be bad though.

Well after staring at the plate mount some more, I had to do some tweaking on it, and move it in closer to the bike and behind the shock. With the crude tools I have, it's closer, but Dad said he made another blank at work and will re-bend one so the plate is in closer to the bike and behind the shock at tad more, similar to this but closer.

0408082229.jpg

Well after staring at the plate mount some more, I had to do some tweaking on it, and move it in closer to the bike and behind the shock. With the crude tools I have, it's closer, but Dad said he made another blank at work and will re-bend one so the plate is in closer to the bike and behind the shock at tad more, similar to this but closer.

Get rid of the washer behind the axle nut and use it to hold the plate which will bring it in a ton...:thumbs up:

Looks good D! Making it yours.

Lookin good!

Let me know about some of the rides you'll be going on and maybe we can meet up.

Jeff

Jeff in two Friday's we're rolling down to Indianola for SURE. I'll call you the Wed/Thursday before. I'd offer you a place to stay in a heart beat, but my tiny house, a crying baby, and a couch are all I have to offer if your interested.

Get rid of the washer behind the axle nut and use it to hold the plate which will bring it in a ton...:thumbs up:

Looks good D! Making it yours.

Go ahead and get rid of the washer anyway! It just looks better that way. tee hee.:eusa_dance:

Seriously, Looks great dude, those look like some bright Leds, and a good price on what looks like a nice bag. For me the magnetic tank bag is awsome.

Last edited:
Jamie, don't have have some fires to put out? lol

I can't believe that when you had a report of a fire near my house you thought I was doing a burnout. lol

Smoke on approach!!

I haven't seen a good fire in months! You need to smoke that tire a little longer next time maybe it will spark something off!

Not to rain on your parade but you need to illuminate the tag somehow. It's illegal if it's not lit up (at night).

Sean

Not to rain on your parade but you need to illuminate the tag somehow. It's illegal if it's not lit up (at night).

Sean

Seans right!

J&P and others have a frame that mounts on there and has an LED strip light on the side or top in your case.:thumbs up:

I was thinking if you mounted it aft of the shock you could suck it in closer but not having my bike to look at it's hard to tell.

Still looks great! :thumbs up:

Back