Morley's Muscle Kit and Nitrous Install

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well here is my video and results between me and the V-Rod...
now this is only my third time at the strip, and I think it was my 16th pass of my life. My NOS isn't working at it's full potential yet, but I've only made 4 passes with it, so please go easy on me. I'll take any tips or comments.

Results:
V-Max--------------------- V-Rod
0.2207-------Reaction----0.3096
1.6999-------60FT---------1.7630
4.5702------330FT--------4.5894
6.9372-------1/8 ET-------6.8911
105.29-------1/8 MPH----106.66
Winner - V-Max
0.0428 Finish Margin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NteZ0PX1Xtw
http://www.youtube.com/v/NteZ0PX1Xtw

Good job!That's not just a Vrod it's a Destroyer.Big difference.Faster than mine will go in the 1/8th. 6.99

LoL, yeah! Great job Jeff! I have a picture of you on my fridge now.

congrads...you have a passenger back rest ,he has wheelie bars..i love it great vid

Looks good Jeff!! Your 60fts will drop you have the right technique and I liked how you carried the front wheel Sweeeet isnt that an awesome feeling carrying the front wheel about 4 in off the ground and feeling the torque of that V-4
I smell revenge go get that bottle filled and purge it as you stage up with him this week

Typical Harley 30K and cant even run in the 10's with a wheelie bar what a joke thats like trying to turn a geo tracker into a monster truck whats the purpose :confused2:

well Jeff, that's an easy 10 second pass with the NOS without even trying hard. I show a potential 10.91 but suspect a faster time then that actually. Nice run.

Sean

well Jeff, that's an easy 10 second pass with the NOS without even trying hard. I show a potential 10.91 but suspect a faster time then that actually. Nice run.

Sean

I would really like a 10 second pass withOUT the gas, but dropping 0.3 seconds is going to take a good amount of practice... and probably some weight loss on my end too. I would like to make it to the mid 10's and I shouldn't have too much of a problem with the NOS, as I still don't think I'm close to the potential with the 40HP shot.

I think the guy on the V-Rod just completed his NHRA licensing, so I'm not sure how much experience he had, and I know his bike had a lot more in it too. You can tell he bogs off the line, but I'm not complaning. I've got around 6 grand in the bike, parts, NOS, everything, so I think I win there too! I can't wait to get back to the 1/4 mile, but I'll be racing some Harleys in the 1/8 this coming weekend at the Conesville rally.

Jeff

the 1/8th sucks lol!

If you can get the 60' to 1.699's like you have on that pass you may have a very good chance of making the 10 second pass. You'll need 98mph in the 1/8th or so (121-122 in the quarter).

Sean Morley

You need to run Solid 690's atleast 100MPH in order to get in the 10s

A good rider well tuned engine tacky track 1090's
A good rider well tuned engine tacky track NOS 990's

Eight mile bracket racing sharpens your bracket skills less room for error
Plus eighth mile isnt as hard on an engine and its about the same rush

Every Sunday when we used to go up to KY to race the Qaurter there was always Nashville Racers in the finals

hey jeff, do you have any close up pics of your WOT switch?

Latest posts

Back