My son Max had first bike wreck

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CustomMax

Reaction score
Well I guess it coulda been worse but I was about 80 miles up north on my bike when Autum called and said Max had a spill on his little " motorcycle" and she was on the way to the ER but he just cut open his chin. So his first wipeout made him take a few stitches but other than that he was ok and the next day jumped right back on. Funniest thing of all is if anyone asks what happened to his chin, he says "motorcycle wreck" then they look at me like he was on my bike and I gotta clarify that. But here he is the one and only "MaxMan"
473d4cb6-87d8-b535.jpg

473d4cb6-87f8-12e8.jpg

Note that "Monkey shirt" damn I'm in trouble. Ed✨

Sent from my iPhone 4S✨

Glad he ok.. the monkey on his shirt might come out and want some more amps going to them wheels watch it.

Good to hear Max is OK! The monkey shirt is a omen Ed, I feel there is a new setup featuring dual high amp/ hr ballistic batteries in your future! Go Maxman!

Thats all part of growing up Ed, glad he is ok. i'm sure he is gonna have a few more a long the way too :whistlin:Good lookin boy, Great name too!

Yep, he's definitely a tough little dude
But with a name like Max, it fits well
473d4cb6-cff5-290e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 4S✨

Glad Max is ok. Great name, and the monkey on the shirt is awesome. Just watch you tools, he might want to mod is ride like is Dad's. He now has a story to tell, his first motorcycle wreck.

Glad he is OK! I think I was around the same age when I got my first of many stitches!
Isn't this how real man are made?

Having a Dad that was a surgeon you got your sutures at the kitchen table with no anesthesia as punishment for being rowdy. I learned how to cut my own butterfly bandages at a young age to avoid the inevitable. Max reminds of that Aussie that took a stingray spike to the heart. Crickee Mate! Boy looks like a tough nut. You ain't raising no wuss that's for sure! Rock on Max!!!

Absolutely a beautiful and cool kid. We're all proud of you for the job you did raising him, and proud of him for getting back on. In about 10 or 12 years - hide the key to the Max!!!

^^^Let him take it to school for show and tell :biglaugh:....Glad your boy is ok

Back