need a v-max grip

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

train460

Reaction score
hey all. On the Foam v-max handgrips. girlfriend lost the chrome end on the left side.
anyone change out their grips lately or about to and maybe have kept the chrome ends?
i just need the left one. Hate to have to buy new grips for just that one piece.
thanks
Michael hansen
south central regional director

If you do have to buy new ones,DONT USE THE HARRIS GRIPS THAT SAY V-MAX ON THEM. They look great for a few weeks maybe months but then turn to crap and you cant read them.Then when you try to take them off they are ruined and illegible by the time you get them back on. Just a heads up if you have to buy new ones.

All you need is the end cap??? Shoot me a PM with your address and I can get it in the mail tomorrow

All you need is the end cap??? Shoot me a PM with your address and I can get it in the mail tomorrow

I believe the end cap on the foam grips are different than the stock Vmax end cap.

I have some big Aluminum ones that add about an inch, went with bar end mirrors so i don't need them, lmk.

ill sell yu my whole bike,grips n all for 8000:rofl_200:

Back