New Carb video out !

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PATMAX

Reaction score
For any of you that are unaware of the excellent Vmax repair videos made and sold by Club member Damon F. , he has a new one out on the ever mysterious and often times baffling, "Carb rebuild". You can go to eBay right now and find this for sale and there is a package deal for the engine and the carb videos plus free shipping. How can you beat that! I am in no way paid or benefit from this endorsement, just a satisfied customer although I am not beyond taking a bribe Damon! Hint hint. Get yours before they are all gone. Don't forget this is the perfect stocking stuffer for Xmas

Could be good to have a detailed summary of all the sections covered by the 6h of videos.
I can be interested, best way to learn is to see others doing it ;)

looks awesome I may be interested in this one and possibly whatever else he has..... is there a link?????

Thanks for posting that snippet of the new video Badmax. Bacchus, sorry I didn't post a link but I don't know how to do that with my iPhone. If you go to eBay motors under "motocycle parts", search for "Vmax video" and it should take you there. Remember there is a Carb only auction or the engine and carb together and free shipping for a measley 20 bucks. You'll save that in time and frustration in the first hour! If someone can post the link, that would be great! Patmax

I tried that search yesterday and only got motors for sale.... I'll try again now

Unfortunetly I have found Demon engine rebuild videos over the internet.
I have them on my HD now but, I will delete them just right after i place this post.

Please dont ask about the links, I will not give them to anyone.

Just for the info, they're avaible.

You are a good man Prez. Damon has spent countless hours learning the inner workings of the Vmax and has documented them to benefit us. He asks a very resonable price for these DVDs so to me it is very low for someone to post them on the Internet for anyone to download.

You are a good man Prez. Damon has spent countless hours learning the inner workings of the Vmax and has documented them to benefit us. He asks a very resonable price for these DVDs so to me it is very low for someone to post them on the Internet for anyone to download.

Yes, thats his bisness and I will not place my hand to make it worse.

Personaly when I find something that comes from BIG company I dont care becouse I WAS NOT THE PERSON WHO UPLOAD THIS but, I do care when it comes from a private fella - why? Becouse i know the pain, some of my ideas/work were stollen locally...

I will try to not allow those links go "outside".

I have to tell that this upload did not come from USA...

Very cool videos. 20$ for the engine rebuild and the Carb rebuild? Thats pretty cheap for that much knowledge. Nice work Damon.

Right on! I thought about doing this several times but never got going. I think there's too much scrutiny on differences between re-builders. I see through that most of the time as we all have our ideas on how things should get done. And I'm by no means an expert. I'm glad there's a vid now, hell I might even pick up a few tricks. Bottom line is they can be complicated to a noob and its something you really cant type out as far as instructions, its way better to see it done.

Is this video still available somewhere or does someone have a copy to sell? I did some searching but can't find it.
Thanks,
Charles

Hopefully this one doesn't get posted on you tube like I heard the engine video did...:damn angry:

I can't say enough about the excellence of the engine video...:punk:

Hopefully this one doesn't get posted on you tube like I heard the engine video did...:damn angry:

I can't say enough about the excellence of the engine video...:punk:

absolutely!! ive seen parts of it. that type of info is priceless.

motorcycle engines are very unique in the way they are assembled...not quite as easy as say a small bolck chevy v8 .

We just did this to my carbs and the bike is nice and crisp.

Yes, thats his bisness and I will not place my hand to make it worse.

Personaly when I find something that comes from BIG company I dont care becouse I WAS NOT THE PERSON WHO UPLOAD THIS but, I do care when it comes from a private fella - why? Becouse i know the pain, some of my ideas/work were stollen locally...

I will try to not allow those links go "outside".

I have to tell that this upload did not come from USA...

I've got to respect that. Good going Prez.
The video was only $16 and well worth the money. I won't let anyone copy mine. I'll get the carb video too.
Damon has a great way of explaining things in a matter of fact and professional way.
Steve-o

Latest posts

Back