New England, Rice-O-Rama

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dave, u still poking around? i'm thinking we could meet exit 17 (140) at like 10:30? that would put us there around noon.

I'm leaving the Cape very early. Vendors set up at 7:30 AM. I'm trailering my MAX. I'm bringing a table, mess of VBOOST mags. and applications. Load the truck. Sat. I'm cleaning my Bike. UGH! I'm not good at that.
Dave #3505

ah okay. i'd be riding. i'll meet u up there then.

hey dave,

tried calling u last night, it was the # that ended in 1049, if i even called the right #. anyways, i was on 495N around exit 15 i think and it said expect delays 5am - 10am on 9/13. just a heads up man..

We had about six VMAXs that showed up. Food, music and a lot of Japanese Bikes. Tons of Hondas. CB750 cafe racers plentyful, some extremly well done. A lot of people from MA., R.I., CT. and N.Y.
Dave #3505

i'd also like to say dave's bike is GORGEOUS!

oh and dave, hope everything was ok. when i waved to when u were on the side of the road? we had our own mishap so we needed to get to an auto parts store or something asap.

I'm glad I went. It was great to meet everybody THt went. Looking fwd to the next time. Got lucky twice on rt 495. Smokey was out there taking pictures twice,and I was on the brakes....
Steve

Yes, the "Ricer" was a good time. Very cool to see what other guys have done to their rides and real nice to be able to put a few more faces to their VMF "stage names."

It's a cool event, I plan on going next year too, just going to meet up with Mike in Springfield tho....ride in with them guys, maybe I won't get lost quite so badly. My trip was 97 miles one way, or 194 round trip. With getting lost I managed to cover 208 by the time I finally got home! :biglaugh:

But, that really wasn't all that bad compared to another v max rider that we all know....I heard he ended up wandering into CT AND RI, before finally getting home!! :rofl_200:

Yes, the "Ricer" was a good time. Very cool to see what other guys have done to their rides and real nice to be able to put a few more faces to their VMF "stage names."

It's a cool event, I plan on going next year too, just going to meet up with Mike in Springfield tho....ride in with them guys, maybe I won't get lost quite so badly. My trip was 97 miles one way, or 194 round trip. With getting lost I managed to cover 208 by the time I finally got home! :biglaugh:

But, that really wasn't all that bad compared to another v max rider that we all know....I heard he ended up wandering into CT AND RI, before finally getting home!! :rofl_200:

wow what a moron.:whistlin:

on a positive note that vmaxer found a cheap tool sale and got a set of 4 circlip (snapring) pliers for $9 and an angle grinder with 5 pads for $12.

wow what a moron.:whistlin:

on a positive note that vmaxer found a cheap tool sale and got a set of 4 circlip (snapring) pliers for $9 and an angle grinder with 5 pads for $12.

Wow!! That v max rider did very well indeed!! Those snap ring pliers will save you hours in not having to search for the snap ring that went winging across the garage!

You wouldn't happen to know if that rider got these items in CT or RI would you?? :ummm: :punk::biglaugh:

Back