Rice-O-Rama Coming Fast

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

95spfldmax

Reaction score
Well Rice-O-Rama 2011 is two weeks from today. Obviously hoping for good weather.

I'm planning a Rally Point close to the I-90 Palmer Turnpike exit. I will provide a google map location and riding route to ROR-2011 soon when I get on a real computer (this garage one sucks). ROR is about 40 minutes from this location. Anyone who wants to ride in with us is welcome. Ball park meeting time at this point is 9:45 to leave at 10:00 sharp on 9/11.

I'll post more details as we get closer to the event and see what the weather has in store for us.

Chime in here if you think you have a possiblilty of joining the group.

The location for ROR is:
North Brookfield Sporstman's Club
20 Boynton Road
North Brookfield, MA. 01535

http://www.rice-o-rama.com/

Later for now.

the 11th eh??? mmmmm i wonder if i can make it. still hiding out in alaska so lets see when i get back.

Looking forward to it Mike...maybe I can finally hook-up with Steve and/or Garrett etc and ride out with them...either way it'll be good to meet up with youz guyz at ROR .

Shucks, I gonna miss Rice-O-Rama. It is the best motorcycling event I ever attended. Have fun, guys. Keep the rubber down.
Dave Tavares

Mike I am almost 100% depending on weather. Old timer We can hook up on the way hopefully Garret can make it. I know Steve O is definitely in. I am looking forward to meeting everyone. I am suppose to be going back to work soon but hopefully I will get the day off or I hope I start after the 11th..
Mark

i'm a maybe. got a game the day before, depends on how i feel in the morning.

I'll bring the advil for you. Lol. Where do you play? Maybe steve and I will catch a one of your games. ;)

plus 10 please!

i play for framingham and our home field i believe has yet TBD, so i will let you know.

we play all over new england so i can definitely let you guys know if we're on this side. we just had a scrimmage at moakley park in boston on saturday. in the thunder/lightning storm. definitely fun.

Where are we all meeting up at the event? I'm not sure there'll be a VMOA table set up this year. I've got some pics from privious years, should I post them? Dave Tavares-wish you were comming Bro.
Steve-o

Is Rick gunnah have his MaxGasser spot this year ?...could meet in his general vicinity if he does...also depends on what time you arrive...it does get crowded...

No , Ricks not gonna have his MAGASSER spot,Ricks gonna have some FUN INSTEAD!.Didnt get enough intrest last year, I rather enjoy It with some fellow maxers............BUT IF ANYONE WANTS TO TRY ONE OUT, I can make it happen!

Speaking of Danny, he's a great guy, but don't be fooling around with him on the highway. I happen to have inside info that everything he rides get's the happy gas treatment. I mean everything! Don't believe me? Check out this pic!:rofl_200:

Attachments

• Nasty.jpg
    Nasty.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 15

:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200: Never saw such a cobweb of poorly marked roads....I have no idea how all those people actually made it there!! :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

I mean....look at all the friggin' Brookfields!! Hell, there's even TWO East Brookfields.....REALLY!!

I've heard people get lost over there and simply disappear forever!

Speaking of Danny, he's a great guy, but don't be fooling around with him on the highway. I happen to have inside info that everything he rides get's the happy gas treatment. I mean everything! Don't believe me? Check out this pic!:rofl_200:

Oh no!! Now they'll 'tech' me at the tractor races!! :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

Back