Rice-O-Rama Coming Fast

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
no dan, just use the red button to get away from them

No No, he hits the button on the uphill part of his lawn cutting. If that blade spins any faster he'll go air born. Carefull Dan-o you're scaring the hell out of the deer with that nitro shot.......lol
Steve-o
:rofl_200:

thats how they came up with levetrons(helicopters) they are all just a upside-down lawnmower :rofl_200::rofl_200:

O.T. we hooking up on rt 495? Anybody else interested? Speak up. Mark I know you're in. One other one the Cape just called me.
Steve-o

I'll ride out to Westboro ( 495N to 9W would be your best route ) and meet up with you , then just ride 9 all the way to N Brookfield .

The forecast looks descent so far....still a long way to go being NE weather.....keep your fingers crossed for LOTS of sunshine!!

For Sunday:
partlycloudy.gif
Forecast:76 | 56Partly CloudyAverage:73 | 52Precip:0.07

my rugby game got moved to sunday so i'm out guys unless it gets cancelled or moved back...

I have some reservoir covers for mike, can steve or mark maybe swing by my house on the way out and grab them for him?

Probably going to be a wee bit nipply setting out Sunday morning....as long as the rain holds off should be a nice ride.

I hope it doesn't rain. I don't mind the cold but if it rains I am out :(

Yeah, same here although it isn't supposed to be any widespread deluge like we've been having around here....possibly a few widely scattered, light showers....maybe a thumble of runder or two....huh?:ummm:

Sunday
chancerain.gif
Partly sunny with a 30 percent chance of showers. Highs in the lower 70s. East winds around 5 mph...becoming south in the afternoon.

My local weather forecast is much more optimistic of it being a dry day Sunday.........Let's hope so.......

Just so there is no mistake, the rally point is:

K-Mart Plaza
Boston Road, Rt 20
Palmer, MA.
9:45am Sunday

(See previous post with link to Google directions)

Back