new led tail light

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sorry
goodguys10091-1.jpg

goodguys10092.jpg

goodguys10111-1.jpg

goodguys10112-1.jpg

no not at all
but i did cut off the 2 little screws near the end of the fender

i wish i went with the clear for a little better light out put (not much just a little )

but with the smoked when it is off it looks like it is just part of the fender

Jacoviii, how did you relocate your plate? Did you put it down on you axle?

Is there a way to keep the plate where it normally is? Don't want to move it to the axle. :confused2:

you should be able to
my bike did not have a rear fender or inerfender so it was just ez to put it on the axle
then i got a fender off ebay but no inerfender

Thank's jaco,"I was" gonna get this one------> http://www.monstermax.com/....I changed my mind.This new LED u have is much nicer & way cheaper.Thanks for the photo's......Rusty

While that works well and looks cool... It's REALLY built pretty cheaply IMO.

A guy on the IL ride had his fall off and it shot forward, got sucked through the swingarm and HE ran over it... Shitty luck there... Happened within 5 minutes of starting the days ride too...

A guy on the IL ride had his fall off and it shot forward, got sucked through the swingarm and HE ran over it... Shitty luck there... Happened within 5 minutes of starting the days ride too...
I can just get a visual on that LOL.Ether a bad installation or just plain bad luck...Yea it's cheap, but its a nice desgine.Ill make shore I use plenty of duck tape.It will never fall off. :rofl_200: Thanks for the tip.

This happened to me back in the chopper days but what got sucked in was a USN gas mask bag with some cheap rain pants and my lunch inside....too big to get under the fender so it wedged there locking up the rear wheel!

After 100' - 150' I couldn't hold it any more and went down HARD!! :bang head:

Be very careful about may get between the rear tire and the fender!! :punk:

Nice looking lights tho!!

Back