New Season of Deadliest Catch

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DVR baby! I love it too. I watched a bunch of the old ones again during the weekend marathon.

Ice Road Truckers is another one I enjoy although not as much as The Deadliest Catch.:thumbs up:

I can't wait to get home tonight and watch it!

I swear if it wasn't so damn cold I would like to try it one time!

Last edited:
As a man that loves the sea, has been out hundreds of miles in it and went swimming, has scuba'd reefs, I can tell you this:

Those folks have HUGE balls. Big, gigantic, SOLID BRASS ones.

I don't know what experience you folks have with the sea, but I'm here to tell you, when it gets rough, it gets scarry as hell.

I couldn't do it. I'm just not man enough. End of. Full stop. Those guys have balls that most of us simply do not have. They are brave to the point of stupidity. I don't mean that as an insult, but the highest compliment.

It may look cool, but anybody that's been on a ship at sea in rough weather can tell you, it's damn frightening.

Those guys are tops. The next time anybody wonders why seafoods can cost so much, they should be made by order of law to watch a couple of episodes of Catch.

I can promise you, the complaints will stop post haste.

Regards,
Tom

YEA, I LOVE THAT SHOW ALSO , NEVER MISSED ONE ! I'LL TELL YOU GUY'S ONE THING , I LOVE THE WATER , BUT I DON'T GO OUT FURTHER THEN I CAN SWIM TO SHORE ! & THATS A FACT ! :rofl_200:

i was a big fan of DC untill it turned all soap opera like.....

hard way to earn a living!! no doubt about THAT!

capt phil was my fav :punk: im gona miss that dude....i was hoping to get chance to meet him sumday.

I can definitely respect the job these guys do, but IMO the TV show of it has gotten kinda boring, like mr.maxx said it got too much like a soap opera. Discoverys seem to be turning up the soap factor on all it's shows. First American Chopper turned into a pissing contest between Jr and Sr, and now DC is going the same way, with just enough interesting fishing/action going on to keep you interested through the IMO boring dialogues about hard times and that wildcard "greenhorn" who keeps messing up and has a problem with authority. Sure, it's probably 100% true and real, just saying it doesn't make for good TV.

I was really into DC the first two seasons, and once the third started it just wasn't as interesting.

I dunno. I'm just not a big fan of TV in general. If I'm going to sit down and dedicate a few hours of my life to a screen, I want to be entertained the whole time, which rarely ever happens now on major networks. 90% of the time my TV is on I'm watching Netflix, because then if a movie sucks I can just turn it off and not feel bad about wasting money. Life's too short to piss it all away watching somebody else's life, I'd rather go experience my own. My father has literally spent the last 20 years watching TV- I don't know how he does it. I can last through a movie if it's good, but that's it. I have to get up and do something else.

Oh, I got all rambly and off-topic again.

Latest posts

Back