NFL Lounge

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: NFL Lounge - 2009

JETS JETS JETS!!!:biglaugh: Still new blood in the running. And another kicker flies off to the islands without taking a shower. You have to feel for a kicker that looses the game. Either you're a hero or a zero.

There's been so many missed kicks the last few weeks......

The Jets and Vikings are sure the underdogs coming up. Hope to see them both in the cereal bowl. It's a loooong shot.

Well, looks like feetball season is over. I may watch the last game, may not. After watching the calls on the three plays, today, that gave the Saints the game, well, the NFL gave them that game. I seen the game, and I didn't think the calls were right, the interference, 1st down, the catch. When ESPN shown it today, it was blatant prejudice. Whats replay for? I didn't loose really anything but, what a farce!

Well, looks like feetball season is over. I may watch the last game, may not. After watching the calls on the three plays, today, that gave the Saints the game, well, the NFL gave them that game. I seen the game, and I didn't think the calls were right, the interference, 1st down, the catch. When ESPN shown it today, it was blatant prejudice. Whats replay for? I didn't loose really anything but, what a farce!
But then again the viking did not do themselves any favors with all the turnovers. I did not get to see much of the game but what I did see it looked like Minnesota was playing with a greased pigskin.
I happy enough with the superbowl match up, but I would have ultimately liked a Jets vs. Saints game. I hope Manning and Brees light up the scoreboard!:punk:

I agree that I have never seen the Vikings fumble so much. There should have been another 21 points on the board for them. I agree too that the reffing at time was horrible! I thought that QBs couldn't be hit below the knee ala the "Tom Brady" rule but the Saints seem to get away with that hit on Favre. If the Saints can hit Manning then they should win... otherwise I believe the Colts will win

Yeah, I know. But let the team loose the game, not the NFL.

Have a friend I work with who's a huge K Boy fan. He's been to their training camp a few times. We have agreed that no refs are needed anymore, with all the cameras. Just have a couple dozen people in the booths watching for penalties and a robot to set the ball. If a player has an argument over the call, the infraction is shown on the big screen. Any team fights would be dealt with by another robot, dressed to inflict serious damage when called upon. You don't want to know what'll happen to streakers.:biglaugh:

CAMP STARTS IN LESS THAN 2 WEEKS :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh: I CANT WAIT ....HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO......EVERYBODY ELSE GETS A 4 WEEK HEAD START(hopefully only 4 weeks) THEN WE TEAR IT UP LIKE A UNDER AGED COLLEGE GIRL :ummm:

Go Fins Go.............

Lets get this thread rolling

Oh yeah just for Bill Kratz ,Redbone.,2stangs69-91

Can ya feel the love.....

file00134.jpg

For the Bills Fans

ENJOY.jpg

bills_suck.gif

For the Dolphins Fans

plenty0001.jpg

To be continued :biglaugh:

I got my season tickets for the Patriots after only waiting for 11 years!!!....

Going to training camp 7/30 then over to the beach for the rest of the day....weather permitting.........

WOOHOO!!!!!!...bring on the season..............

Week 7 should be fun, Big Ben returns and fins will be the victims! Here's a couple of "real" pics of Big Ben with his Superbowl trophies, something that the captive doll phins can only dream of!

Attachments

• ben with super bowl trophy1.jpeg
    ben with super bowl trophy1.jpeg
    11.5 KB · Views: 8
  • big ben super bowl trophy.jpg
    big ben super bowl trophy.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 6

Steelers aint got to wait until BIG BEN gets back cause POLAMALU #43 is back and he is going to take up all the slack. HINES WARD RULES. GO BLACK and GOLD. Smash mouth baby!!!!!!:th_biggun:

I got my season tickets for the Patriots after only waiting for 11 years!!!....

Going to training camp 7/30 then over to the beach for the rest of the day....weather permitting.........

WOOHOO!!!!!!...bring on the season..............

You lucky bastard:worthy:

GO PATS!!!!!!!!:clapping::punk::clapping::punk::clapping:

You guys can look at all the sweeties on the sidelines while there's football being played, guess that's why the Steeler's have 6 superbowl rings!

Attachments

• steelers_6-Pack.jpg
    steelers_6-Pack.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 8
  • steelertown.jpg
    steelertown.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 21

Dang, I'm a Fins Fan again. Would someone please stop posting up those Fin chickies?
Rah for the Steelers. Yesterday was a good day after all. Had to stay up and watch the Boyz get beat by theirselves. Loved the last play, you have it, now you don't. I don't mind the players, just can't handle their owner. Maybe he needs to invite me over for supper n buy me the car of my choice (70 GTX 440 6 pack 4 sd). I may get to like him. Da Chefs show up tonight on MNF! Rahh! Maybe they'll toss out doggies they cooked at half time. I'll root for 'em, prob up to half time, or a bit after. They usually forget theres a 2nd half. I need to go to bed early anyway.

I'm with ya on the car of choice :) Denver lost and Raiders didnt even show up so now it's Chiefs vs Chargers Go Chiefs!!!!!!!! start with the lead!!!!!!!

You lucky bastard:worthy:

GO PATS!!!!!!!!:clapping::punk::clapping::punk::clapping:

Luck had nothing to do with it!!! Had to wait way too long to get the chance to get them.......then pay way too much to actually get them!! :damn angry::damn angry::damn angry:..........but what a way to start the season......Terrel O & Chad Johnson were holding each other and crying as they left the field....PRICELESS!! :clapping::clapping:

Back