NFL Lounge

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man......You guys DISMANTLED our offense.....I couldn't "see" the game. I had to listen to it on FM because I was, and still am, without power from this Nor'easter.........What an awesome storm.......What a crappy game (from Patriot's fan point of view) :bang head::bang head:
That sucked Mike. The offense couldn't do anything when they got the ball, which wasn't often. The better team won. The Steelers did a number on the Pat's. The score didn't refelct how bad the Pat's got beat.
Belechek? People will be calling for his head by the end of the season I think. That D sucks bad.
Steve-o

Probably best that you didnt watch your team get :spanka: Lol
Hey you guys beat us up enough times in the past, it was our time for a little redemption

I here ya.......Did you guys get much from this storm, Bill? I heard comments before the game there wasn't much there at the stadium. How about where you live? How far from Three Rivers are you? Still no power here. Over 100,000 still out. Might be til end of the week. Clearly the worst storm on record here and we've had some doosies before.................

Here in Pgh we woke up Saturday to it snowing and probably got about 1" but by afternoon it turned to rain and melted it all. Sunday it was a little cold but I took my bike out for a couple hours. So it still is rideable around here at least for now. Ed✨

I here ya.......Did you guys get much from this storm, Bill? I heard comments before the game there wasn't much there at the stadium. How about where you live? How far from Three Rivers are you? Still no power here. Over 100,000 still out. Might be til end of the week. Clearly the worst storm on record here and we've had some doosies before.................

Wow still no power Mike, that must have been a bad storm...
I live about 40 miles east of pittsburgh and i got about 3 inches of snow on my deck by noon.
Ed lives much closer to the city and that area only got around an inch or so

Not the year to be in western and central MA...got hammered , power still out with no relief for at least a couple of more days...:damn angry:

Oh and btw...the Pats should never have cut Bodden 2 days before a game...bad mojo in the locker room...that was pretty clear by the way the Pats didn't really give a shit about this game...

Not the year to be in western and central MA...got hammered , power still out with no relief for at least a couple of more days...:damn angry:

Oh and btw...the Pats should never have cut Bodden 2 days before a game...bad mojo in the locker room...that was pretty clear by the way the Pats didn't really give a shit about this game...

Ya Boden, Samuel, Seamore, Vrabel, Sanders. Nobody back there can cover anyone. A couple can tackel. Pathetic!
No deep reciever works against the bad team,against a good team? We saw Sunday.I still really like Pallomollo. He's a great player. Like some of the D backs we USED to have. Troy Brown, Randy, where are you ? The play calling? Stinko, and not Ocho Stinko either,! Is Bill Cower busy?

Steelers vs. Ravens in 1 hr.

Beer-check
Kickass home made chili- check
italian bread- check

Now if the Steelers offensive line can keep Suggs from killing Ben we may have a chance this time.

Whoever called our defensive plays on the last drive tonight should be fired. I'm starting to think Dick Lebeau should be watching from home. We won't be contenders very soon if we don't start playing Steeler Defense at the ends of games. That Sucked!!

Didn't get power back til Saturday afternoon!!.....That was fun....NOT!!

WOW!!!!......at the Pats/Giants game last night.......thought we had this one.......1:37 left and Manning pulls one out/self-inflicted Pass Interferance call on Pats.....I still don't have my voice back.......the stadium was literally shaking the last several minutes of play in the 4th...............What a game!!!

Didn't get power back til Saturday afternoon!!.....That was fun....NOT!!

Sorry to here Mike. I got a portable Gen set here you can borrow anytime I'm not using it.We had power here and no snow. It's a gas welder with 2-240 lines and 4- 110volt lines out. Hate to here you went through that. Rick too.
The Pat's are self destructing. Though it's an unpolular idea, it might be time to blow up that team and start over with a new coach/GM? Tebow was available! Brady is worth 2 good lineman and a high draft pick. The best, or I thought, offense in the NFL is wasted on a team that can't stop anybody and has no special team talant. Any decent Sundays I'm riding.And I've been a die hard fan for, just say a long time.
Steve

If it ever comes down to riding or watching football on a nice Sunday riding will win everytime. Especially the way we're playing.

If it ever comes down to riding or watching football on a nice Sunday riding will win everytime. Especially the way we're playing.

Same here.............and I set the VCR and watch the game later in the garage anyways...............

VCR?!?!?!?! oh hey i didn't see you there 1988.

LOL........Funny, that's about when I started going to PATS games....

But I am upgrading to record on DVD.......and upgrading my garage media center also....moving up to 32" tv from 25"......plus other goodies......s/b a little better.....Winter IS coming........

My Packers are 11-0 for the first time in Franchise history.

Gotta love that!

Brian

I fried a 24lb bird for the family hosting us this year. They are Bears fans and between bringing them " the best turkey they ever tasted" and a Lions loss helping the Bears wildcard chances, our Rodgers and Matthews jerseys were more than welcomed in their house. :)

Back