NFL Lounge

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Herschel Walker did not use weights either just his body weight,using mega pushups/ situps and resistance type training same type of thing that Troy uses I suspect. I think there was a Sports Illustrated story on his workout regimen back in the day pre ESPN.

There was, I read hat article in high school. Herschel is now embarking on an MMA career at the ripe young age of 50. I think the Dec Playboy is going to have and article or interview with him.

If the Steelers would not let up like they always do when the get ahead their hard to beat. I'm not a big fan of Ben but his receivers I think are among the best in the league. Especially with Mike Wallace being the fastest man in football. If Ben had Brady's arm they could just let Wallace outrun everyone like last sunday and score on every possession. Wallace is fun to watch just wish Ben could throw far enough to keep up with him. Troy is a beast!! He brings a whole new energy to every play. He's in almost every play. We have the talent without a doubt but Ben has to learn how to throw the ball away when nobodys open instead of holding onto the ball. That's why he's the most sacked QB in the NFL . I'm not a Pats fan but you gotta give credit where it's due. They are a great talented team with the best QB but I just think their too arrogant and I dispise their coach. Green Bay is also a great team. But we (Steeler Nation) bleed black and gold. Ed✨

There was, I read hat article in high school. Herschel is now embarking on an MMA career at the ripe young age of 50. I think the Dec Playboy is going to have and article or interview with him.
Herschel was a pretty amazing athlete, I'll keep my eye out for the article.
I used to read SI cover to cover the day it arrived and couldn't wait for the next issue. Sports news today has changed so much with multiple 24/7 sports channels and internet and forums. It's all good stuff, just more stuff that the wind in your face gets to blow away and the vboost to leave it in your dust!

If the Steelers would not let up like they always do when the get ahead their hard to beat. I'm not a big fan of Ben but his receivers I think are among the best in the league. Especially with Mike Wallace being the fastest man in football. If Ben had Brady's arm they could just let Wallace outrun everyone like last sunday and score on every possession. Wallace is fun to watch just wish Ben could throw far enough to keep up with him. Troy is a beast!! He brings a whole new energy to every play. He's in almost every play. We have the talent without a doubt but Ben has to learn how to throw the ball away when nobodys open instead of holding onto the ball. That's why he's the most sacked QB in the NFL . I'm not a Pats fan but you gotta give credit where it's due. They are a great talented team with the best QB but I just think their too arrogant and I dispise their coach. Green Bay is also a great team. But we (Steeler Nation) bleed black and gold. Ed✨

Too arrogant??.......You don't listen to the player interviews then......they ALWAYS give the other teams player's credit for being good and play down their own situation with "we just have to play smart football for 60 minutes" or whatever.......tow the company line......

Too arrogant??.......You don't listen to the player interviews then......they ALWAYS give the other teams player's credit for being good and play down their own situation with "we just have to play smart football for 60 minutes" or whatever.......tow the company line......

+1 Mike, for some reason the Pats are hated outside the Northeast. Belichek never says anything, negative, about an opponent. Like you said, the players don't either. Bill is a Great HALL OF fame bound coach. A little dry and holds hid cards to the vest, which to me is the sign of a smart person. But, who wouldn't want him? He did get run out of Cleveland, to their demise. Is this like hating the Vmax that blows your doors off?
Steve-o

Maybe you're confusing the Pats with the Jet's Ed. The biggest trash talkers in the NFL. They haven't backed up Rex's mouth this year yet. They did last year. Revis , like Pallomollo gets the ultimate respect in NE as a great player. I'd like them both in the Pat's D backfield. 4-1 with the worst D in the leauge! Theee wins against GOOD teams. If anyone earned a right to be arogant, which they're not, it's NE.

I would come to this thread and talk smack, but my team sucks so bad right now I would be making a fool of myself:bang head::bang head::bang head:

No offence to Steelers fans, but as a lifelong Seahawks fan I just can't get past the SB win we were robbed of. Not the Steelers fault, I blame the NFL for crappy officiating. Now we are a laughing stock, at least until we get a real QB.

I didn't mean to Piss anyone off with my comments. I really did say I think that the Pat's are a great team, that alone in Pgh is enough to get hate mail here. Lol, also said I think Brady is the best QB in football. But when the Giants ruined their perfect season why did they be such poor sports and not show at the Pro bowl? But Ben is such a smack he hit on my then 6 month pregnant wife with my 3 year old daughter with her. She laughed in his face and said get lost creep. And Jim, I do agree the officials blew that Superbowl for Seattle, but we are usually the ones getting screwed by them. Ed✨

I have been a fan of the Steelers since the greatest play in NFL history on December 23, 1972 awakened my 13 year old eyes to football. The Steelers organization has always managed, coached and ultimately played football the way is should be (IMO) and have generally taken some knocks from others trying to lessen their style of play. In that frame of mind, I do like the way Kraft runs his organization, and the teams they have fielded under Belichek have been impressive and always give the Steelers all or more than they can handle. I give much respect to them every time my Steelers play them and generally like them otherwise too unless they are messing up my FF team!:biglaugh:
If you want to see a dysfunctional organization and fan base look to none other than my home states team, the Detroit Lions! I tried to be a fan and have gone to a bunch of their games back in the good 'ol Silverdome but there was always something that just turned me off. Take for example, Barry Sanders, a perennial pro bowler and can't miss HOF'r loses interest in football after playing for the Ford owned Lions, was when I completely wrote off ever cheering for a Ford owned Lions.
OK Rant over!:biglaugh:

Sad story about one of the Saint's players Jimmy Graham, sad but true.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjH1uI8dOEU
I was watching a recent Saints game and the announcers touched on some of his amazing story. I was paying particular attention to the story due to the fact that I recently was able to add him to my FF team. Now that I know his story he has became one of my favorite pro sports player. That young man has overcome some enormous odds to be where he is at today.

I didn't mean to Piss anyone off with my comments. I really did say I think that the Pat's are a great team, that alone in Pgh is enough to get hate mail here. Lol, also said I think Brady is the best QB in football. But when the Giants ruined their perfect season why did they be such poor sports and not show at the Pro bowl? But Ben is such a smack he hit on my then 6 month pregnant wife with my 3 year old daughter with her. She laughed in his face and said get lost creep. And Jim, I do agree the officials blew that Superbowl for Seattle, but we are usually the ones getting screwed by them. Ed✨[/QUOTe

Not pissed off here...lol. We all love our own teams. And our bikes, which ties us all together. I've been a Pats fan since the days where you couldn't give a ticket to the game away. Enter Mr Kraft and it all turned for the good.
St

Last edited:
I didn't mean to Piss anyone off with my comments. I really did say I think that the Pat's are a great team, that alone in Pgh is enough to get hate mail here. Lol, also said I think Brady is the best QB in football. But when the Giants ruined their perfect season why did they be such poor sports and not show at the Pro bowl? But Ben is such a smack he hit on my then 6 month pregnant wife with my 3 year old daughter with her. She laughed in his face and said get lost creep. And Jim, I do agree the officials blew that Superbowl for Seattle, but we are usually the ones getting screwed by them. Ed✨[/QUOTe

Not pissed off here...lol. We all love our own teams. And our bikes, which ties us all together. I've been a Pats fan since the days where you couldn't give a ticket to the game away. Enter Mr Kraft and it all turned for the good.
St

Same here...didn't mean to "sound" pissed off......just sensitive to bogus claims that have no merrit (the arrogant comment)......It's tough enough for these guys to stay under the radar for the sh$t they actually are guilty of........Our guys are no more "angels" than most other guys on other teams, but most all of them follow the coaches lead about no giving the opposing teams bullitin board material.........for the most part they do good....

It's all good guys, yea after I posted that I kinda had second thoughts about saying some of those comments and like you said " we all do stand up for our hometown teams" as to be expected. I'm just real glad Cower is gone as our coach. I think he had the WORST clock killing skills in the NFL. We lost more games than I can think of because of him. But also like they say " on any given Sunday .. Well you know how it goes. Personally I think their ALL overpaid. I mean comon, as much as they get paid they should be flawless but that's a whole nother story. It is cool that we as a kinda family can agree to disagree. Hell I even dated a Raiders cheerleader when I lived in California. She was smokin hot so there's always gonna be a special appeal of them for me too. Ed✨

Wow! The Steelers are playing well right now!! Next week it's payback time and we need to kick Baltimores ass.

Wow! The Steelers are playing well right now!! Next week it's payback time and we need to kick Baltimores ass.

Man......You guys DISMANTLED our offense.....I couldn't "see" the game. I had to listen to it on FM because I was, and still am, without power from this Nor'easter.........What an awesome storm.......What a crappy game (from Patriot's fan point of view) :bang head::bang head:

Am not an avid follower, but holy $h!t, the cowboys got schooled last night.

regards from my tapatalking android...

Man......You guys DISMANTLED our offense.....I couldn't "see" the game. I had to listen to it on FM because I was, and still am, without power from this Nor'easter.........What an awesome storm.......What a crappy game (from Patriot's fan point of view) :bang head::bang head:

Probably best that you didnt watch your team get :spanka: Lol
Hey you guys beat us up enough times in the past, it was our time for a little redemption

Latest posts

Back