NFL Lounge

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm so glad it is not the Cowboys this time. :biglaugh:

compared to the pats...no not to much..lol

That's what happens when you win all the time. Everyone looks for things lol. Ill take it keep talking about us. We like it :punk:

I'm in steeler country now. Wearing my patriots gear.

Didn't mean Jo green just say publicly that he is ashamed of the current steelers players. Ben isn't chasing women around this year or raping them so I guess that's a bonus !!!!!!

compared to the pats...no not to much..lol

Yea, We're becoming the N.E. Raiders this year. Black, red, and white, with a guy in a funny hat, on the helmet, being led away. In cuffs and leg irons!
Watch out for us anyway, everyone. The Gronk gets back on the field (as long as he doesn't get syphilis) and we're off to the penitentiary, I mean championship.

The Steelers have a few envious rivals out there, comes with winning all those Lombardi Trophies! At least Tom has Gisle to console his playoff losses!

Well, who cares bout preseason, but shit my Pack just got mud stomped by the Chiefs. I live in Wichita. KC is the "home" team. And I root for them when I can, but Jesus they beat the pack when I was there last time too. WTF?!?!?

Come this December, the Rams are gone, the Raiders are gone and they suck, just can't bring myself to be a Chargers fan it's.It's Sunday time to ride, in So. Cal its always riding weather :)

Damn, whoever has Peyton Manning for fantasy football is gonna have a good week -- haha -- crazy -- 462 yrds and 7 TDs. It's a long ways away, but something tells me on Week 12 the Broncos are going to make the Patriots regret letting Welker go.

Damn, whoever has Peyton Manning for fantasy football is gonna have a good week -- haha -- crazy -- 462 yrds and 7 TDs. It's a long ways away, but something tells me on Week 12 the Broncos are going to make the Patriots regret letting Welker go.

Yeah......Thanks for the heads-up on that one....:th_biggun:

Never could understand why they let Welker go. Bet Brady wasn't in on that decision! :confused2:

Back