No new jersey motorcycle inspection !

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

COP RUNNER

Reaction score
I CANT BELIEVE IT , AFTER 30 YEARS AND 5 MONTHS OF GETTING MY BALLS BROKEN , AS OF AUGUST 1ST 2010 , THERE IS NO MORE SAFETY INSPECTION ON PASSENGER CARS & LIGHT DUTY TRUCKS UNLESS THEY ARE REGISTERED COMMERCIAL , BUT MOST OF ALL " NO MORE INSPECTIONS AT ALL ON MOTORCYCLES " ! .. :eusa_dance::clapping:.. MAN I WISH THAT I SAW THIS COMING , I WOULD HAVE GOTTEN MUCH LOUDER EXHAUST ! .. :punk: .. THE SHOP THAT I WORK AT IS AN INSPECTION FACILITY , AND WE GOT THE OFFICIAL PROTOCOL TODAY RIGHT OUT OF THE INSPECTION MACHINE ! .. I HAVE A COPY RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME , BUT I DON'T HAVE A SCANNER TO POST IT ! .. :confused2:

wish NY would do that but it's too much of a money grab for them greedy bastards

sweet deal Tim, but think the element of surprise when you sneak up on someone is way better then letting them hear you come around the corner......... even better when you drive a beast and have a outfit like COP RUNNER has :th_smilie:

sweet deal Tim, but think the element of surprise when you sneak up on someone is way better then letting them hear you come around the corner......... even better when you drive a beast and have a outfit like COP RUNNER has :th_smilie:

Standing on the deck at 7:00 am last Saturday morning when Timmy came up the road.....trust me Rov, he won't be doing a lot of sneaking with those pipes!!

They've been BR10 Seasoned!! :rofl_200:

Standing on the deck at 7:00 am last Saturday morning when Timmy came up the road.....trust me Rov, he won't be doing a lot of sneaking with those pipes!!

They've been BR10 Seasoned!! :rofl_200:

:punk::punk::punk:

I was going to take my Max for inspection in the morning. I took care of the reg. and ins. yesterday. I guess I won't waste the time now. I heard the rumor but didn't know it was going to happen so soon. I also heard now they can stop you whenever they want for no reason and give a roadside inspection.

Yeah thats why living in ny and reg in nj has its advantages ..My insurance with ryder is less than half with the best quote in ny so besides the inspection which is cool the ins is soooo damn cheap..

Back